A/N HOESS(yall not hoes lol)

So I'm literally in school right now and I just checked my grades......A bitch passing 3 of her classes and failing 1 one of em!! Im actually passing Social Studies, Science, and Math.....and yep you guessed it I'm failing ELA. Well Everyone in my class is failing ELA cause she gives us work that we didn't even do or learn in class and that gets on my nerves!!! The she be going fast asf when showing her screen so we can take notes like.....how are we supposed to take notes if your going to damn fast???

Tbh I think them grey hairs getting to her head cause she really be doing to much. She be yelling at us just because we be asking for her to go back one slide or sum and she would say "You must've just got to class or you must've just started taking note" like......MUST'VE MY ASS!! 

Then she got the nerve to call us her "Favorite class"......We all know she calling us her favorite class because we barely talk to her and rarely ask questions in her class. Yes I am Virtual cause who Fina get covid then have to be quarantined?? NOT ME!! 

Also, I'm getting my phone back today or idk maybe not ionk?! I've been writing with my laptop and I hate it honestly cause i hate it sit it a certain way so I can lay down and read.....UGHH!!

This is honestly a lot cause like........she really dtm and I be trying to do her work but my brain keep telling me "We not Fina keep losing brain cells so.....if god doesn't do it.....then it won't get done.....Its gonna take Miracle from god to get that done" and I agree on it so I put her missing 12 assignments to the side and get on Wattpad. 

I love my social studies teacher cause she be speaking our language and even though he old, not that old lol, she be using our language and she really fun. Now my homeroom/science teacher.....ehh she okay but she be giving us work that make me loose brain cells also but cool. Now my ELA teacher.....ion have nun to say abt that bitch like she really stay on my tip everyday for no damn reason but she can really hop omd and hop on someone else cause no ma'am..

Anywayss Byeeeeee