...The Beginning of their Life

Like I said, i won't be putting many... mature scenes except when I feel it's relevant. Right now, however, I'm just going to imply what happened between Tenn and Purple, considering the former isn't willing to do it.

**SoP**

She didn't know how exactly, but somehow she made it through the first night with her 'husband'. Maybe her PAK had something to do with it; she had been trying very hard to retreat back into her subconscious. Tenn wasn't used to sleeping much; thanks to the PAK's energy reserves it usually wasn't necessary for an Irken to sleep at all; this went double for Invaders, who needed to be on high alert all the time. So, sleeping was considered a luxury only the Tallest themselves could afford.

Speaking of the Tallest, he was fast asleep right next to her, his back turned and snoring loudly. The whole thing tired him out, perhaps? Or maybe he got bored. She wasn't really sure, only that eventually the touching stopped and he fell to the side of bed, where he eventually drifted off.

Tenn quickly removed her blankets off her lower body to find it stained with drops of pink blood. He had done it

Losing one's 'maidenhood' usually held no vital significance in Irken culture, in part because Irkens had no time for such frivolities. Plus, the PAK eliminated the 'insatiable appetite for sexual intercourse'. Such a biological thing was considered a waste of time that could hinder the soldiers' performance. Usually, only the Control Brains could reactivate it when Irkens wed and presented a special petition. There were rumors that this PAK filter was not present in the Tallest's PAKs, however, judging from the creation of planets for certain... purposes, such as Orgydia and Sexia.

But to Tenn, losing it against her will was not only humiliating. It felt as if she had been killed on the inside. The former Invader let out a sob, only to cover her mouth in panic and glance at her husband in fear. Knowing Tallest Purple, he wouldn't like to be awakened so early. She silently got off bed and went straight into the bathroom, closing the door shut behind her.

Just like the bedroom, the Tallest's bathroom was big and luxurious, but Tenn didn't stop to awe at it. She filled the bathtub with cleansing gel, stepped into in and thoroughly scrubbed her body with a sponge. She wanted to get rid of this feeling; the sensation of his hands touching her, his tongue traveling down her neck... She scrubbed harder every time she remembered it, inadvertently dislodging dead skin unto the gel. Try as she might, however, the feeling of disgust and revulsion never left her.

Tenn felt her eyes stinging with tears, but she blinked them away. An Irken soldier never cried nor showed any signs of weakness. She wouldn't give him the pleasure of seeing her weep. No matter what he, the Control Brains or even her own PAK said, she's still an Invader. She'd find a a way out of this. She was the conqueror of Meekrob, after all. Yet the more vulnerable part of her wanted to cry, scream, bury herself into the ground and disappear. She had been violated by one of her leaders and knew that he'd never be punished for it. It wasn't a punishable crime in their society at all, in part because the act itself isn't given much importance like other inferior species do.

Tenn was so caught up in this inner turmoil that she didn't realize she stayed in the cleansing gel for a long time until her skin starting showing wrinkles. As she stepped out of the bathtub, its contents emptied by itself automatically. The mauve towel she dried herself with was just as soft as the blankets. 

That's when Tenn realized she had no clothing here. As far as she knew, it had all stayed behind in her old apartment, and she doubted Tallest Purple would have sent for it. He probably was outside, waiting for her to come out completely naked with a wolf grin (earthen saying she once heard from Zim) on his face.