Forgotten

Buuuuuzz. Buuuuuuzz.

Tenn stirred in her sleep, lekku twitching as her phone's vibrations. Grumbling, she turned it off and went back to sleep for a few minutes before it started again. With an irritated frown, she reached out from under the covers and grabbed it to take a look at it.

Gaz-hyooman

Hey, GIR is throwing a pizza party later. Do me a favor and fetch something from Little Blorch.

Little Blorch? As in, like planet Blorch? She quickly started typing.

Tenn

What is that?

Gaz-hyooman

It's France, but Zim granted it to an old training partner of his as a reward for aiding in his conquest of Earth. I don't recall his name, but he renamed it Little Blorch and has turned the country into a popular vacation spot for hyoomans and aliens alike.

Tenn

What do you need from there?

Gaz-hyooman

Some desserts GIR asked for the party. BTW, he also invited you, so be sure to attend unless you want to receive endless voicemails of GIR wailing.

Tenn had a good idea as to who that old training partner was. She had met him a few times, first during the Academy, then in the Irken Elite corps and the Progress Conventions; the last time she saw him was in the Great Re-assigning, where he was assigned to the planet of the Poisonous Cobra people. He probably conquered them by now and came to Urth to avoid being fired from the Organic Sweep cannon again.

Oh, well. She had nothing better to do just yet. Besides, while not very fond of him due to his short height, she needed another Irken to talk to, especially if he'd understand how she felt about the Tallest.

With the upgraded parts she installed on her ship, courtesy of Gaz, the flight from Saturn to Earth only lasted half an hour. Tenn went to the coordinates Gaz provided her with, which led her to the continent across the Atlantic Ocean. Tenn couldn't help it: as she passed above familiar landscapes, she recalled her previous experience on the planet with Purple and Rouge. For some reason, it brought a small smile to her lips.

On the way there, Tenn did her homework on the area known as Little Blorch. It occupied most of the French territory within Earth, but the rustic landscapes were mostly left untouched. The only difference was that some of the cities had been properly modernized to fit Irken architecture, and the area was overrun by Slaughtering Rat People- Wait, what? Tenn re-read the paragraph. Those beasts? How is it that this place is still on foot?

The Invader landed her voot in the french city of Grasse, Earth's 'capital of perfume,' and the primary residence of its ruler. Tenn shivered: she hated perfumes. They smelled too strongly for her liking. As she emerged into a sort of plaza, she noticed there were lots of aliens (especially Large Nostril People) taking a look around at the perfume shops. Some of them had even entered the business, selling perfumes made with fragrances of their homeworlds.

Tenn headed towards a sizable Irken structure a few streets away; at least she thought it was Irken. It was magenta, all right, but its design was far more... human-like. Surrounding this palace was a tall, elegant, swirly fence and surrounding the wall were...