Prologue

"Hey, Kim. Someone's looking for you again."

At the call of his name, the ravenette turned his attention by the door where a woman shyly stood.

His eyes raked up and down her physique, seeing how her cheeks blushed as she looked down on her clasped hands.

"Damn. Another confession? I envy you, dude." Mark playfully grinned as he tapped his shoulder.

The ravenette just shrugged as he stood, dragging the chair that made a bit of an annoying sound.

"Isn't that Dahyun from Class 3-A?" JB noticed, making the others whistle.

"Lucky bastard! You hit the jackpot this time." Joshua uttered, slapping his back, urging him to hurriedly go out.

He sighed, brushing a hand over his raven hair as he lazily went for the door, disregarding the whistles and cheers of his rowdy friends.

"Pretty boy really be getting the best ones, huh?" Jackson snickered, eyes trailing the ravenette.

"Well, can't blame those women for swooning over him. His face is damn pretty." Yoongi commented with a bored face.

Their eyes followed the ravenette as he finally walked out of the room. He was leaning by the wall as the woman shyly stood in front of him.

"Uhm.. T-taehyung.." Dahyun whispered, head hanging low.

"Could we go somewhere p-private? I have... something important to say." She added, looking so soft and innocent.

The ravenette didn't respond. His eyes landed on her pretty face, cheeks turning pink, lips quivering as she gazed shyly at him.

He knows this kind of look too well, and he's too damn fed up.

"You can tell it to me here." Taehyung answered to which the woman hesitantly looked around.

There were a lot of students now staring and listening to them.

"Uhm.." She wanted to protest but held it all in.

This could be her only chance and there's no way she's letting it slip.

"Uhm.. For a long time now.. I-" She trailed off, shyly placing her hand on her mouth in a look of hesitation.

She discreetly glanced at Taehyung before dropping her gaze on the floor once more.

"I-I... like -"

"Sorry."

Dahyun halted, feeling so shocked as she lifted her face to stare at Taehyung's face.

"I can't accept your feelings." Taehyung said without blinking, making Dahyun and everyone listening gasp.

Taehyung couldn't care less as he placed his hands on his pockets.

"You're beautiful, smart, kind, well-mannered.." He stopped, words leaving a bitter taste on his mouth.

"You're too perfect, Dahyun." He said, eyes locking on those brown ones that seemed to be in the verge of tears.

"But you see.." He trailed off to add more drama to his words.

Taehyung brushed a hand over his raven hair all the way to his nape as he caressed it slowly.

"I'm into men."

--------

New short book to celebrate MA @ 1M reads 🎉🥳

Thank you so much for all the love huhu

Love you tons 💜

Note: This story will be written and narrated in English.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
Content Warning: Mature|R-18