Twelve

"Run! Run!"

Taehyung shouted as he hid behind the huge tree. He was panting hard, but he didn't mind as he readied his gun and loaded it with red paintballs.

He peeked, eyes on full alert as he scanned the whole area to spot the enemy who was tailing him earlier.

"Where the fuck is that shit." He murmured, suddenly hiding behind the tree again when he noticed someone carefully walking on his right.

He took a deep breath and without second thoughts fired on the man who didn't have the time to react and hide.

"Yes!" Taehyung celebrated, seeing the blood-like paint on the man's shirt.

"You're out, Kai." Taehyung grinned, seeing the man roll his eyes before surrendering.

"What's with everyone? You're all so fucking on fire." Kai commented, making Taehyung grin.

"It's nothing personal, man. We just need to win." He said before passing by the other.

"See you around. I still have a flag to take." Taehyung added before running towards the enemy's base.

"Well, good luck with that, dude. Jungkook's guarding the base." Kai warned, but Taehyung already knew about this and he's prepared.

He saw Jackson nearby and gestured him to come closer.

"How many of them are left?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm not really sure. Though I think we've outnumbered them." Jackson responded.

"How about our men?" Taehyung asked.

"Mark and JB are guarding our base. The others, I'm not really sure." Jackson answered while brushing a hand over his now disheveled hair, probably from too much running.

Taehyung nodded as the two of them hid on the huge trees. From where they stood, they could already see the blue flag on the enemy's base.

No one seemed to be around to guard, but Taehyung knew better. He's aware that Jungkook was just hiding somewhere near the base, waiting to strike.

"Okay. Let's strategize." Taehyung said as he moved closer to Jackson who couldn't stop himself from chuckling, seeing the seriousness on his face.

"What?" Taehyung asked, brows almost meeting in one line.

"You know, you're too serious with this game. Someone might think you're a real shooter who's raiding a drug cartel or something." Jackson said while grinning like he's enjoying everything.

Taehyung didn't comment. He was never planning to take the games seriously, but that was before the challenge Jungkook gave him.

He didn't want to risk losing and have him do what the blond wanted.

It was the first activity of the day, Capture the Flag. The rules were easy and Taehyung knew he could win this one.

All they had to do was to get the flag of the other team, bring it to their base without getting hit by the enemy's paintballs which were all biodegradable and harmless for the nature.

The activities for men and women were separated to prevent unwanted incidents which was agreed by the students.

Women could watch their games though, as long as they stayed outside the shooting perimeter.

"Remember. We need to win that's why you should focus." Taehyung reminded, disregarding the playful smile on the other.

It's the final round already, and they're up against Class 3-B, Jungkook's class, who was able to defeat Class 3-A.