Three

The loud sound coming from the television in the living room made Taehyung groan as he tossed on his bed.

He sleepily reached out for his phone on the bedside table to check the time and almost threw it in frustration.

"Fuck!" He cursed upon getting a clear view of the digits plastered on the screen.

It's just six in the morning and he couldn't believe his precious sleep would be bothered on a Sunday morning by only one person in mind.

Taehyung pressed his pillow over his head to block the noise but it only worsened when amplified by his sister's scandalous laugh.

He groaned and without a choice jumped out of bed, steps were heavy as he marched his way out of his room and into the living room where his sister was looking like gollum from Lord of the Rings.

Her eyes were wide with huge bags under, probably because of the all nighter she pulled from watching Korean dramas and such.

Her hair was all over the place as she laughed like a man, totally different from the image she has in school.

"You look like shit." Taehyung said as he approached the area, only to stop and grimace at the total mess his sister created.

The living room was as shitty as Taehyung's mood with all those junks scattered on the table and even on the floor.

"Seriously?" Taehyung sighed in annoyance.

"Mind your own business." Jennie answered with a scowl as she went back to watching, uncaring of Taehyung's irritated face.

Taehyung could only shake his head as he went back to his room.

This is one of the reasons why he has trust issues when it comes to girls in general.

He went back to bed, thinking to himself that it's high time to make his room fucking sound proof.

He then grabbed his airpods and immediately plugged it in both ears in the hopes of getting back to sleep with the help of some good music.

As he scrolled through his phone, it suddenly vibrated and a message popped up.

Free today? :)

Taehyung stared at the message and the unknown number that came with it for a long time.

He didn't even need to think twice to know the person behind the message nor ask where he had gotten his number.

He's more torn between replying or not.

As he thought of an excuse, another message came in.

11 at Bangtan Café. See you ^_^

Taehyung snickered, hurriedly typing a reply.

Don't pretend to ask when you're already decided in the first place. Tab's on you.

He pressed send before dropping his phone on the mattress. Just a few seconds and it vibrated once more.

Sure

Taehyung sighed as he thought of Jungkook and his love for emojis, still the same as before.

This is the first time he had received a text from Jungkook after middle school, and Taehyung doesn't know what to feel about it.

He sighed, suddenly regretting saying Jungkook could still call him.

After all the years he stayed away from him, he couldn't believe just one moment would make it all useless.