Twenty Two

⚠️🍑 Slightly Mature Content 🍑⚠️

The smile on Taehyung's face was brighter than the morning sun as he woke up in the arms of a sleeping Jungkook whose face was as innocent as a babe, a total opposite of the dangerously hot man he was the night before as he made love to him countless of times.

The duality made Taehyung grin as he began inching his face closer to Jungkook's own until the tip of their noses touched.

He felt the blond move a little, embracing him closer to seek the warmth that their naked bodies offer.

Jungkook's eyes slowly opened afterwards and Taehyung could only hold his breath at the sight of those dark eyes, deep yet full of fondness.

"Hey." Jungkook murmured before leaning forward to peck Taehyung in the lips.

The latter could only giggle as he tried to move away when Jungkook started kissing him deeply.

"We just woke up." Taehyung laughed, wriggling his way out of Jungkook's embrace.

"And so?" Jungkook asked with his arms caging Taehyung against his broad frame.

"We shouldn't kiss. You know, morning breath." Taehyung said which earned a heartily laugh from the blond who did not stop giving him kisses.

"Baby, morning breath is normal. You just have to choose who to endure it with." Jungkook uttered with a playful grin across his face.

The blond cupped Taehyung's face as he started planting soft kisses everywhere.

"And besides, it's already too late to be embarrassed by something trivial when I already tasted all of you." Jungkook whispered the last words in a sexy tone as he hovered on top of Taehyung.

His raspy voice from having just woken up sent shivers down Taehyung's spine as flashbacks of last night and even until dawn started crossing his mind.

And yes, Jungkook really did taste all of him in all sense of the word.

"Fine. Don't go complaining afterwards." Taehyung warned before wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck as he pulled him closer for a kiss.

Both of them groaned as their bodies started looking for friction, rubbing their skin until Taehyung noticed Jungkook getting hard.

Even before he could stop for his back was still aching, Taehyung found himself being lifted off the bed as Jungkook placed him on his lap.

"I'm still sore." Taehyung quickly uttered.

Having been made love to by Jungkook and his huge cock surely has its downside, but it's not much compared to the good side.

"I know, sorry." Jungkook apologetically smiled before nuzzling his head in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"I just can't get enough of you." He added, making Taehyung scoff.

"Well that's obvious, considering how hard you are now." Taehyung uttered as he rubbed his ass on Jungkook's erection.

"Babe.." Jungkook called out, breathless. His cock was pulsating in need as if he hadn't ravished the ravenette from dusk till dawn.

"Should I help you with my mouth?" Taehyung asked in a sultry voice, letting Jungkook's cock glide in the crack of his ass.

"You better." Jungkook answered as Taehyung reached his hand to grab the blond's erection.

"And if I don't?" Taehyung whispered. Teasing Jungkook a little couldn't be of any harm, right?

The grin across his face slowly faded when he saw Jungkook's expression and the obvious carnal need directed only for him.