Twenty Five

In a blink of an eye, the beginning of the school happened with Taehyung and the rest of the gang advancing to their senior year.

Taehyung and Jungkook ended up as classmates, a thing with its perks and downsides.

Since they're always together, it's only normal for them to be sweeter than sugar and bitter than gourd during their small fights.

It's inevitable in a relationship, but as they grew fond of each other day by day, each learned to adjust.

"Don't forget to lock the doors before you leave." Jennie reminded.

"Yeah, yeah."

Taehyung quickly strapped his bag on his shoulders before looking at his phone screen where his sister's worried face was shown.

"Will you chill? I'm old enough to at least remember that." Taehyung said, aiming to end the video call.

"And besides, shouldn't you be sleeping now? What time is it there?" He asked.

"It's two in the afternoon here."

As soon as Jennie graduated, she was taken by their uncle in Canada where she attended college.

"You should be in class then." Taehyung said.

"It's Sunday here, shithead." Jennie reminded.

"Fucking time difference."

Taehyung took his phone from the stand as he rushed to go out of the house.

"I'll end the call now. I need to get going." He uttered, glancing on the screen one more time before ending the call.

He raced down the street to meet Jungkook who's waiting for him by the intersection.

The blond gazed at him and smiled as soon as he saw him approaching.

"Have you been waiting for a long time?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook immediately held his hand.

"Not really, just awhile."

The street was quiet as they walked side by side, hands intertwined.

"Did you finish your write-up?" Jungkook asked.

A loud sigh immediately left Taehyung's lips at the question.

"I didn't sleep a wink just to finish it." He answered which had Jungkook smiling.

"Take a nap during the break. I'll cover for you if you'd oversleep."

"Wow, such a supportive boyfriend." Taehyung uttered, grinning.

"You'll never find anyone like me even in another lifetime." Jungkook retorted which earned a scoff from the other.

"I never intended to look for anyone else in the first place."

His answer left a wide smile across Jungkook's face.

"You really know how to make my day." Jungkook uttered, pulling Taehyung closer.

"And you both really know how to ruin ours."

The two turned their heads in the direction of the voice and saw Yoongi and Hoseok walking behind them.

"It's too early for your public display of affection. Let us breathe." Yoongi added with a bored face.

"I opt to take you two in the council room." Hoseok said, flexing his student council ID.

"In what offense? Out of the scale gorgeousness?" Taehyung retorted, cocking his head to the side.

Hoseok and Yoongi could only roll their eyes, too done to even muster a rebut.