Eleven

Everyone was already standing and ready to go even before the teacher appeared in front, telling the students to go out.

"We're already here. Make sure to bring all of your things with you." Mr. Choi reminded as the students started getting their travel bags from the compartment.

"Man, my legs hurt from sitting for a long time." JB complained as he strapped his bag on his shoulder.

"Tell me about it." Taehyung uttered, stretching his neck which felt a bit stiff from too much leaning on the window as he fell asleep during the whole ride.

It took them 3 hours to arrive at the campsite where they would stay for 3 days and 2 nights as part of their activity in MAPEH and Environmental Science with only the third and fourth years as participants.

"Yoongi, you only bring that much?" Jackson said in fascination, referring to the small bag Yoongi was carrying.

"Yeah. Any problem with that?" Yoongi retorted, making Jackson raise his hands in defeat.

"I'm not complaining." Jackson said while grinning, letting the other pass.

The rest just mocked Jackson as they finally headed out of the bus. Taehyung lazily carried his backpack while following his friends out.

They were welcomed by the greenfield and tall trees that provided shade during the summer heat.

It screamed of peace and calmness, perfect for camping and fun activities. The name "Campsite Olympia" proudly stood near a huge hall.

"Not bad." Joshua commented, lining up for the teachers' instructions.

As Taehyung headed at the back of the line, his eyes met Jungkook and his classmates who were standing just next to their class.

The past few weeks, Jungkook and him ceased any interaction that may come between them. They went back to square one, and Taehyung preferred it to be this way.

Their eyes met for a short time, but the blond was the one to quickly retract his gaze away from him.

Taehyung didn't mind, silently getting in line with his friends who were all too noisy as usual.

"Hey, Yoongi." Hoseok greeted with a smile upon seeing the smaller male who just responded with a nod.

Taehyung thought he would be spared from the ever so jolly Hoseok, but he was mistaken when he felt an arm over his shoulder.

"Hey there, Taehyung." Hoseok greeted, grinning like a ray of sunshine.

"Hey." was all Taehyung could say, eyes discreetly glancing on the blond who's now looking his way.

"Are you good in sports?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm average." Taehyung answered, making the other smile in excitement.

"Too bad. Our class would probably win then. We've got the ace, right Jungkook?" Hoseok looked at the blond who didn't say anything, giving Taehyung the cold shoulder.

"If it's him, then we'll definitely win." Taehyung retorted, earning a surprised look from Hoseok and a frown from Jungkook.

"You never did win against me in middle school, Jungkook." He reminded which had Hoseok and the rest who were listening bust a series of "ooohhs".

Taehyung saw Jungkook walk closer to him, Hoseok moving away to give him space.

"Well, hasn't it occur to you that maybe I was just being considerate? Letting you win on purpose?" Jungkook argued back, making Taehyung scoff.