𝓢𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓻🥀

A/n this was actually requested privately, so we made a chapter for it :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Writing a letter to your DR is fairly simple, and can help boost motivation. It usaully only works once you've shifted, but if you havn't and want to give this a go, go for it!

Steps:

1) Write a normal letter to someone in your DR as if you are actually in your DR. Dont be afraid to make it more you, like adding a sticker or a doddle. Its okay if the letter is messy, or all over the place. Make sure to write the persons name at the top, or some wwre in the letter!

2) Ask for a sign so you know the person has received your letter. For example, seeing a butterfly, rose, coin, or even a random whiff of what you think they smell like. Make sure what ever sign you ask for is possible to happen were u currently are. Its okay if you don't recieve a sign the first day, or even the second.

3) Think of were you want your letter to be found. Maybe on a bed or desk.

4) Repeat your sign, who its for, and were it will be found in your head, or aloud.

5) Burn the letter, throw it out, rip it to shreds, just do anything TO GET RID OF IT

If you don't happen to recive a sign, dont get upset or discouraged. Either way the person from you DR has gotten the letter, it was just there choice on wether or not they wanted to send a sign. If they didnt, they may have had a good reason, such as knowing that if they didnt send a sign back, you would shift sooner to question them about it.

Most important for shifting: Do not and i mean DO NOT knock yourself down. Soon you will be able to do it, dont stress it. And if you notice signs that you arn't as obsessed with shifting, than your actually getting SUPER CLOSE TO ACHIEVING IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I apologize, for today there is a lot for you to read. I know everyones used to short, simple chapters.

369 words!

Remember you will shift! ♡

Oops now 376 words!

380😅

☆444☆