𝑺𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔

I want you guys to remember these are symptoms of your body falling asleep while your mind is awake. When shifting STOP focusing and/or looking for these symptoms. They obviously have something to do with shifting (body falling asleep and mind still being awake, which is something that is needed when shifting), but DO NOT look for them. This could be whats preventing you from shifting.

stop focusing so much on the symptoms and more on your mind. (try not to focus much on your physical surroundings) 

During the Process signs of shifting-

~tingles

~Slight headaches

~spinning or dizziness

~feeling like your surroundings changed (you just KNOW)

~feeling like your floating or falling

~A scripted smell (or random, but unlikely, Its either scripted or something that reminds you of the place your shifting)

~flashing lights, or a bright light getting brighter

~Feeling that you need to move (i onow you said no need to give credit, but thank you SateSate-NoNameBitch !)

~being pulled, mentally or physically

~You can hear voices from your DR, even if there not directed towards you

~Vibrations

~Twitching (if your feeling twitching, try not to let your body full react, so try to control yourself were you don't twitch and move a lot (it sounds weird but you can do it). It may or may not have an effect on the out come of switching.

~Feeling really hot or really cold

~Feeling a sensation (long or short amount of time) physically on your body or mentally.