communicate with spirit guides

for 

im just writing down information I found while researching this topic !

pay attention more, be more present in your life

spirit guides are sending us messages, but we need to learn to recognize these messages they are sending. We are often to busy to notice these signs. Try meditating to become more self aware, and see life as how it is. pay attention, stay open minded, and learn to minimize your stress levels. Look for these signs.

For example, remind yourself every day that your guides are sending you messages. Be aware. If you're trying to make an important decision, or you're facing big changes or challenges, expect the guidance to come to you as you think it will. interpret it as you would like.

Spirit guide journal

find a journal and only use it to talk to your spirit guides. ask for assistance of signs in specific ways. pay attention for them. feel free to record any signs that they do send. Thank them for anything in your life you feel they've helped with.

Give them a name

Giving them a name may make them feel realer to you. Give them a name you like. Over time you may be able to figure out a personality trait and such. Giving them the name could encourage you to communicate with them more.

Your guide could be serious and motivated and helps you take your goals to the next level.              They could also be playful and send you "humorous" guidance, by encouraging you to lighten up and enjoy yourself more.

Problems

open up to your spirit guides more about problems and such that your facing. even just talk out loud if you would like.

Improve your intuition

You can hear gentle voices in your mind (clairaudience); see guidance as images in your mind (clairvoyance); know guidance as breakthrough thoughts or mental downloads (claircognizance); or feel guidance as energy, emotions, or physical sensations (clairsentience).

Ways to try:

make small decisions where the outcome won't be a big deal, like eat lunch with a friend or read a new book

Try asking for a number between 1 and 10. Did you hear a number in your mind, see a number in your mind, have a strong knowing about a number as a thought, or feel drawn to a certain number when you looked back over this list? Yeah, your strengthening it ! Try those videos with 'what color bead am i holding' and stuff like that on tiktok. they can also help strengthen it.

messages through thoughts

talk to your spirit guides in your mind. ask for help, thank them, etc.

divination tools

use stuff like tarot cards, oracle cards, etc.

spiritual practices

again, you don't have to do all, or even any of these. I'm merely just informing you from  notes from the research I've done.