𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

Hey guys, today im going to explain perma shifting (requested by Just_Tazzz)

I personally dont recommend permashifting, but you do as you please 

Alright now onto the explanation !

Permashifting, or permanent shifting, is when you shift  your conscience into your dr, forever. You transfer your conscience into your dr body and stay there permanently. Your clone will continue to live your cr life ( so to speak ). (If you end up realizing you dont want to permashift, dont worry, you can come back to your cr)

When you perma shift your "clone" will countinue to live your cr life as (going to school, getting a job, eating, etc.), which means no one in your cr knows your no longer mentally fully there. Yes, you may physically still be in your cr, but to an extent your mentally in the reality of your choice.

So that sums it up.

-permashifting- shifting your conscience into your dr "permanently", as your clone is in your cr
-your clone will act just like you
-your conscience is off in your dr
-you can check on your cr "yous" life if you want, or you dont have to the choice is up to you

I hope this helped you Just_Tazzz and everyone else get a better understanding of permashifting (dont be afraid to let me know if you want me to cover/explain more-same goes for everyone else)

I clarified this in another comment, but permashifting and respawning aren't the same. Ill post it here just because itll be easier instead of explaining in every time, permashifting is stated above. Respawning is permanently staying, no intent of coming back, cutting all ties with your cr, script you forget about your cr, your dr is your new cr.