Prince

Prince- Why are you so annoying!?
Y/n- why am I so annoying!?? all I wanted was your attention  but you couldn't even give me that!
Prince- well y/n- if you weren't so bothersome and so freaking annoyingly clingy we wouldn't be in the situation!
Y/n- you know what fine here take your space I'm going to the living room have fun with your space!
I walk down stairs very fast and I grabbed the ice cream and turned on a random drama and binge watched the whole thing, than all of a sudden I hear my bedroom door open and sure enough it was prince I chose to do the most civil thing and ignore him.

Prince- babe, do you want to make dinner?
Y/n- *ignores*
Prince- baby I'm sor-
Y

/n- see I don't think you are, and you have two hands make your own dinner *scoffs*
Prince didn't say anything he just came closer to me and closer and closer and started placing small  kisses on me from my neck to my to my lips, slowly yet lovingly 
Prince- baby I'm really sorry, please forgive me jagiya.
Y/n- I'll only forgive you if we talk this argument  of ours out.
Prince- okay princess, let's talk
Y/n- I'm sorry if I was being too clingy, I just wanted your attention.
I say looking down.
Prince- I know you did, I'm sorry for being a Jerk  about it, I could've put down what I was doing and made time for you.
Y/n- I should know when not not to bother you when your busy
Prince- no its not like that I'm sorry please don't be upset.
Y/n- I'm not upset anymore.
Prince-can we hug, kiss and make up now?
Y/n- yes   c'mere 
He leaned in to kiss me, I wrapped my hands around his neck just to slightly deepen the kiss. Seconds later we pulled apart and we spent  the night watching movies on the couch.