vernon

(italics=diary, normal= regular talking?)

dear diary,

Vernon and i broke up, because he found someone new and he thinks i was just wasting his time but i truly lived him but i did certain things for him, like wearing make up because i thought he'd like me more.  I tried to be everything that he liked but i guess i'm not the "compliment" type.  I knew how he drinks his coffee, and i know his favorite songs by heart.

Im so stupid, emotional, obsessive.
i say as a year drops from my eye

i knew from the start that this is exactly how you'd leave

you found someone more exciting, the next second you were gone. and there i stood crying wondering what i did wrong. and you used to say " i'm never satisfied" but that wasn't true. all i ever wanted was to be enough for you. And maybe I'm not as interesting as the girls you've had before, you couldn't have cared less about someone who loved you more. You broke my heart- actually you broke much more than that.

*Ding dong*

I went to open the door and it was the last person I wanted to see...

Y/n: Vernon.

Vernon: look y/n I'm sorry please take me back...

Y/n: what the hell is wrong with you?! You couldn't care less about me a few days ago and now you want me back?!!

Vernon: I'm s-

Y/n:Don't you dare say that you're sorry because don't you think I loved you to much to be used and discarded

Vernon: I know and I messed up I never loved her in the first place

Y/n: so why are you leading nayeon on? Why are you leading girls on?!!

Vernon: y/n! I'm sorry

At this point I'm in tears streaming down my face

Y/n: Vernon don't you think I loved you to much to think I deserve nothing!? But don't tell me your sorry, feel sorry for yourself...

Vernon: ple-

Y/n: because someday I'll be everything to somebody else. And they'll think I'm so exciting.
*i sniffled in between sentences*
Y/n: and you'll be the one who's crying.

Vernon: she's  not as exciting as you. Please come back to me... I- I love you y-y/n

At this point we're both in tears

Y/n: no I'm okay but tell nayeon she deserves someone better than you.

I closed the door in his face and cried in my pillow.