The Blue, The Gold, and The White

Third POV:

On the way home, after the white ranger encounter.

The rangers get back to the Shiba house, none can stop thinking about the white ranger. The rangers had just sent all the presents back to the kids.

They sat around with Mentor.
Mike: That white ranger was brutal.
Kevin: She took that Nighlok down, with her own megazord combination.
Mentor Ji: Wait. You encountered a white ranger?
Antonio: Yeah Ji. Don't you remember little Dani?
Jayden: THAT WAS DANI?!
Antonio: Yeah Jay. How could you not recognize her. We all use to be inseparable as kids. Until she found out what happened with your families.
Mia: Antonio. You said she trained you in the ways of the samurai?
Antonio: Yes, at first. Then she went on to live with her father. I never met him though.
Emily: Well she's amazing, we gotta find out how to get her to work with us.
Ji: That will be hard. After an battle between the frost white ranger clan and the fire shiba clan, the white rangers refused to work to with anyone associated with the red rangers.

They all thought how to get her. 

Kevin: There's got to be something we can do. 
Jayden: There is. *everyone looked to him* I must end the feud between our too ranger clans.
Antonio: Dani's too stubborn to listen to reason Jay, you know that. She'll probably ask to battle. 
Jayden: You're right. So how do I end the feud. 
Emily: Save her.
Everyone else: what?
Mia: Em, what do you mean?
Emily: If she's out in battle with us, then maybe if there's a chance to save her. She'll be grateful and-
Kevin: and in turn help up as gratitude. Emily that's brilliant.
Antonio: I don't know guys. Dani's more disciplined than Jayden. I've seen it first hand.

They all tried thinking of ways, but nothing would work.

Mentor: Maybe battling her would work. She couldn't take all 5 of you at once, that way she'll have to come.
Everyone except Ji and Antonio: OK!

After that everyone bid each other good night, but Mike couldn't stop thinking about the white ranger beauty.