The Ambush or So They Thought

Narrators POV: 

It's been two weeks since anyone has last seen Dani, and rightfully so. To her, it seemed as if no one other than Mike, Deker, and the Monks are on her side. Until now. Antonio has non-stop been calling Dani, to see if he could meet up with her. After 3 days of constant calling, Antonio got her to answer, "What?" She somewhat whispered into the samuriazer/phone. "Dan. Look can we meet? I don't want the others to hear." He whispered walking to the unoccupied outdoor training area. "No. You don't trust me. How can I know that I can trust you? Stop calling me." "Dani please-" She cut him off harshly, "NO. Stay away Antonio. I won't cause any more damage, just... Just forget I ever existed." Just then the gap sensor went off. "Dani, we're going to need your help." "I-I can't. I'm sorry." And with that she hung up. He sighed before, following the others who just happen to run past him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long story short, the Nighlok got away. On their way home, Emily was the first to speak, "Is it just me or are the Nighlok harder to defeat without-" She looked to Jayden. "Her." "Emily's right, but we don't know if we can trust her." Mia stated next. "We can't." Jayden said coldly. With that they decided to come to Daniela's job to get the jump on her, Instead they were met with the most confused manger. "I'm sorry, Who are you looking for again?" "Daniela. She goes by Dani. She's worked here for quite awhile now." "I'm sorry sir, but there has never been a Dani nor Daniela to work in this establishment. We have a Daniel, but he's out on break." 

The confused rangers walked away, "That was a bust." Antonio said. "I told you to leave her alone. She hasn't appeared or been seen anywhere, she's definitely not causing problems so why start something new." Mike told them upset and gloomy. He's been that way ever since Dani left. Mike walked ahead of them to the Shiba house, not giving them a chance to answer. Back at the restaurant the 'manager' went into a secret room and shifted into Dani. She blew out a breath she didn't know she was holding. Walking out of the secret room, she continued on with her new job, the new owner AND still entertainment for the fanciest restaurant in town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon arriving home, they got see a frantic look mentor. "What's wrong Ji?" Jayden asked concerned. "There have been two more lost zords found. The Bat, Eagle, and Whale Zords. They are stronger than any zord we've seen before. They were once untamable, but they were previously owned by the frost clan before lost in the last battle. I believe Daniela will feel their awoken presence and go after them. If you can acquire them first, you will be unstoppable in your battle against the Nighlok." They were stunned, "More zords?" Mike asked. "We can't let her get them, we need them for our battle." Kevin said sternly. "Then you will go first thing in the morning, rangers. They will be found together in the farthest outskirt of town, near the forest and deep river."

Little did they know that their shadows told Dani everything, she was on her way to retrieve what rightfully belonged to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~