Team Spirit

Dani:

Today was just like any other day, except it wasn't. I got a call from Mia asking me to help with Emily's birthday party. Apparently they think we're friends now... Whatever.

I decided to get dressed in a simple white crop top, black shorts, and thigh high boots. My hair in a ponytail with minimal makeup.

Before I could go meet up with Antonio there was an attack. I morphed and started this battle. This Nighlok was one that was hard to fight, I grew up with some while living with my dad. 

"Ah the hybrid. How can you turn your back on one of your own? You're a disgrace." "You are not one of my own!" We resumed our heavy battle. Out of nowhere the nighlok is shot down. I turn to see the other rangers. 

"Snack time is over for you, Nighlok." Jayden called out. "The samurai rangers? I have no business with you, just the one in white." "You're not going near her. You're done." Antonio stated as he and Mia charged.

"Body swarm!" oh no. 

"Careful. It's like dodgeball with teeth." I told them, while Mike helped me up from the ground. His arm around my waist, "You okay?" "Yeah, don't worry about me."

We all started to fight the monster and it wasn't easy. He knocked them all down except me and Emily. "You'll both make a fine dessert." Once he knocked us down he took my spirit.

I then demorphed and saw nothing but black.

3rd POV:

"NO!" "DANI!" The team screamed out to her. Mike and Antonio ran to Dani, while Kevin and Mia and Emily guarded them. Jayden attacked the nighlok, "What did you do to them?" "Her spirit was delicious, and in 24 hours, it'll be mine. FOREVER." 

"Huh?" Mia said. "What?" Antonio asked getting up. "No way?!" Mike exclaimed still holding onto Dani.

 "Of course, if you defeat me, you can have all her spirit back. But you won't have the chance because I'm going back to the nether world where no mortal can follow. And I'm taking the white ranger with me."

"What?!" "NO!" "You can't." 

Mike held a lifeless Dani closer to him. "All of you try to enjoy your one last day with your friend, because I'm leaving and I won't be coming back." "No! We won't let that happen." Mike screamed. 

"Yeah!" Kevin agreed.

"No way!" Mia yelled.

Yes way! See ya." He knocked down Mike, grabbed Dani and went to leave. Mia rushed after him. "Wait, get back here!" She yelled to him.

Kevin, Emily, Mike, Antonio, and Mia attacked him, but he body swarmed over powering them. Antonio blocked his attack unknowingly to the others, marking the nighlok. He went to grab Dani but saw something causing him to drop her and leave.

"Have a nice day!"

They tried to approach Dani but Deker appeared in his nighlok form, grabbing her then leaving before they could do or say anything else. "Dani!" The team said. 

"What do we do now?" Kevin asked worried for his sort-of friend/sort-of teammate. "The sun's already setting. By this time tomorrow, Daniela may never wake up." The pink ranger told the others, letting tears fall.

"We need to save Dani from those Nighlok." Jayden told his team, "But we can't track her Jay." "Antonios right-" Mike started, sounding defeated, "All we can do know is hope she's okay."

They head home and prepare for what's about to come.

~~~

Dani: