The Tengen Gates (2)

Authors P.O.V:

While the other rangers face of the Nighlok, Jayden is being helped by the monks to cure the poison. Soon Octoroo's voice rang out through the room, "You really think you can heal my poison with mushrooms?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden managed to crawl his way outside. "It's simple. Just show me the sealing symbol, then I'll give you the antidote." Octoroo taunted the weakened red ranger. Jayden stayed silent, not willing to give up anything. "Never." "Okay then. That's how you want to play?" "THE MAN SAID NO!" 

Antonio ran over, "Gold power! Barracuda blade!" But Octoroo blocked the attack with his staff. "Who invited you? This is a private conversation." "Antonio?" Jayden mumbled, unable to do much else. 

"Ooh-ah-ooh. Hold still would you ranger?" Octoroo yelled. At that moment Deker appears, while Antonio is till engaged in battle with a top Nighlok. "Hello fisherman." "Huh? Hey, what are you doing here?!" Antonio questioned, slightly panicked. 

"Relax." Deker started, transforming into his Nighlok form, "I'll take care of the Red ranger from here." Lifting Jaydens, now unconscious, form. "What?! No! Get back here."

Meanwhile at the same time with the other rangers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moogers charged at the remaining rangers once they arrived, but they were taken down easily. Mia then called for backup, Antonio. 

The Nighlok was very strong. "We can't beat him!" Mia told the others. "We have to!" Kevin replied. "Jayden needs us to fight his guy alone." The Nighlok then knocked down Kevin. "Kevin." The girls called out, "Ugh. I've had it this creep." 

They all attack the Nighlok, but he grabbed them with his webs. "Let us go!" "If you insist." The Nighlok blasted them to the ground. They get slashed once again, knocking them out of their ranger forms and consciousness, except for Dani. 

As Dani struggled to get up and fight, the nighlok approached her, slashing her an extra 5 times. She was beaten, bleeding, and very bruised. Right before she could close her already heavy eyes, the Nighlok bent down and whispered into her ear, "This is what happens to traitors and those who turn their back on their own." 

After that it was lights out for Dani. Antonio came and found them moments later, "Oh no. Guys?! No. No. Kevin. Mia. Emily. Mike. *Gasp* D-D-Dani?" He hurried and called mentor, He knew Dani didn't want to be at the Shiba house, but right now she didn't have much of a choice.

Enjoy :)
Word Count: 405