Chapter 3

Louis POV
I woke up with Daisy and Phoebe yelling at me to wake up. I groaned but laughed cause of how cute they were.

I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. I styled my hair up into a quiff and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs to see Fizzy, Lottie, Pheobe, and Daisy all sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast.

I walked over and grabbed a bowl of cereal and at it quickly. "Look what the cat dragged in" said Lottie. I rolled my eyes "haha". "Okay we have to get to school now, or we'll be late" I said when I realized the clock said it was already 8:10am. I headed over to my car which was big but considering I have 4 sibling I have to drag to school everyday its handy.

I dropped them off at their school because we go to different ones, and then I headed over to mine. I walked into the school to see Zayn and Liam talking, I walked up to them "oh look and theres Tommo, ha Zayn you owe me £5" Liam said. "You guys bet on whether I would come to school or not?" I asked confused. "Yup and I won" Liam said proudly. Zayn rolled his eyes "well Liam and I have English now so see you later Lou". I waved as I watched them leave.

I headed over to my math class when I found Marcel grabbing some school work from his locker. I walked over to him "Marcel Marcel Marcel" I said. I could tell he was nervous. "H-hi" he stuttered. He seems to stutter a lot and it's kind of annoying.

I grabbed his collar and pushed him up against his locker. "Why do you still go to this school, didn't you get the hint that nobody want's you here?" I said a bit harshly. Sometimes I do feel a bit bad for Marcel, but I have a reputation to maintain. He didn't answer me and that annoyed me a bit. I punched him in the stomach a few times, I'll be honest I do feel a bit guilty but oh well. "P-please stop" he said. I was surprised because normally he would just give in and take it. "Oh my goodness Marcel just asked me to stop" I laughed. I let go, and he fell to the floor. I held out my hand, indicating that he should grab it. He was about to grab it when I quickly pulled my hand away and laughed "in your dreams" and walked away.

I walked over to my math class just on time. I said hi to Ms. Keeth and took a seat. Marcel walked into class a few minutes later and Ms. Keeth called him out for being late.

I didn't pay attention to class at all I just thought about all the reason Marcel dresses like that. I mean why does he wear that when its one of the reasons he's bullied.

Finally the bell rang and I was about to stand up when Ms. Keeth said "Louis and Marcel, you guys need to stay after class". Wait what? Why me and him in particular, is this cause of what I did in the hallway? "shit" I mumbled.

"Louis your grades have been getting worse than the beginning of the year" she said as she walked towards me and Marcel. "Yeah but i've been busy with football and several other subjects" I groaned. "Marcel I want you to tutor Louis for a few month's so that he can pass this class and graduate". Ugh this is bad.

I saw Marcel quickly leave the classroom but I still need to ask him when we should study so I followed him to the library.

I was just about to walk up to him when I heard a phone ringing. It was Marcel's. He picked up.
"Chris?" He asked. Who's Chris?
"Alright then what is it?"
"Yeah I do, how could I forget hes the whole reason im in this mess in the first place" he answered. What mess?
"WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S BACK?" he yelled. Jeez now I'm extremely confused, who is he talking about?
"No shit he isn't happy I'v been alive for the past 5 years when he thought he finished his job" why wouldn't he be alive? Wait I just realized he hasnt stuttered, this is weird
"Ill be fine Chris alright? See you" he said.
He hangs up and punched the table "fuck" he said.

I quickly walked away before he could notice me. I walked out of the library and accidentaly bumped into Marcel. I didn't feel like punching him for bumping into me "when are we going to study?" I asked. "I-i dont k-know" he stuttered. "How about right now so we can get it over with". He looked like he was batteling with himself but he eventually answered "o-okay".

//
Hii, well theres Louis pov hope you like it
-Charlotte