Chapter 18

jeez, why is it that everytime i update its always just me apologizing for it being a long ass time. anyways, i am very terribly sorry that my lazy ass was watching young royals 4 times in a row, but in my defense that is a pretty good excuse, wilhelm and simon are hot af, just saying...🤪🤪 but seriously, im really sorry😭. iv also just been reading a shit ton of depressing larry fics cause i hate myself and why not, but now im kind of tempted to write one, BUT NO i am finishing this one first.

but tell me if u want one cause im not opposed to it😩.

-lowercase intended- (sorry if i mess up the time line or anything else im trying my best to remember what i wrote beforehand.)

also i think im gonna start doing 3rd person POVs cause its easierish😂

also please comment stuff idc what i just really like comments they make my day😅

3rd person:

"fucking hell" harry mumbled when he saw chris fighting off 3 guys all dressed in a suit. 'what in the MIB is this' he thought.

"stay here lou" as harry was about to run off.

"no, i make my own decisions"

"im serious lou, you can barley walk, and you look like a lost puppy whos just been run over by a monster truck 28 times, whos then been shoved into a meat grinder only to be sold in a butcher shop."

his mouth hung open "thats a little dramatic"

"well its true, but please, just stay here"

as harry ran towards chris he was immediately tackled by a tall man, maybe a few inches taller than he was. he was unarmed unlike everyone else, he was good with his hands though (not like that you little sneaky sneaks🙄 but i can already smell the comments so continue😌).

as he was fighting with the man he managed to drop him to the floor by using his legs, deliver a few hits to the face, and break his arm. he may have been good with his hands but harry was better.

louis was still stood there with a stunned look on his face, hes already seen him fight a few times, but it will never not be hot.

as harry walked away from the man he went on to the next. unlike the other man, he was armed, but so was harry. harry managed to grab ahold of the other mans gun causing them both to fight over it. the gun was held in the air making the man pull the trigger a few times.

louis was still in his trance of watching harry fight in slow motion when he heard the shots. "holy fucking shit balls i think i just poopood my trousers" he said aloud as he held his butt checking for stains. he kind of looks like a dog trying to catch his own tail. he held his hand up to his face checking for smelly brown spots, until he realised there was nothing. all he did was let out a huge fart which harry could smell all the way from where he was.
"louis... did you.. fart?" harry asked. "yes, yes i did harold, wanna see the shart stain on me arse its stunning, truly a piece of art, i think im gonna sit on a canvas, let it dry, then sell for £628262826282"

(im sorry about this, i am mentally a 5 year old, i really need to stop writing random paragraphs like this because it is getting me nowhere, but its really funny so im leaving it there, but yet again it wont be what actually happened😥)

louis was still in his trance of watching harry in slow motion when he heard the shots. "holy fucking shit" he held his hand to his heart massaging it. he looked around to see if harry was injured, but he was fine thank god.

harry just managed to pull the gun off the man and throw it out of the way. he started to fight the same way he had done with the other man, which left 1 guy left.

chris was still attacking someone about the size of a massive gorilla, it was like watching a child trying to slap king kong on the cheek. (dont ask which cheek cause i think you already know😏)

chris noticed harrys arrival and warned him silently "harry, go to louis and close your eyes".

harry ran over to him and motioned to sit down, "lou, close your eyes".

"why?"

before harry could answer a loud bang echoed through the halls.

"WHAT IN THE H, E, DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS WAS THAT"

"flash grenade"

"I THOUGHT THOSE WERENT SUPPOSED TO KILL YOU"

"they don't, they're non-lethal weapons, and nobodys dead, but some mishaps happen every now and then" he answered as he stood up.

when louis calmed down he took harrys hand before he could walk any further. "look harry, we need to talk about the whole bathroom fight thing"

"do you really want to do that right now?"

louis looked around seeing more men approaching from the other hall.

"well i didnt say now" he rolled his eyes.

harry ran off looking back again, only to see louis limping after him.

"lou, did you not hear my puppy monster truck meat grinder story?

"uh yes, yes i did"

"then what are you doing?"

"following you..?"

"yeah i can see that, but why?"

"because"

"just because?"

"yes harold, did you not hear me?"

harry put both hands on louis' shoulders and guided him to the nearest wall.

"stay"

chris was still stood there with multiple men infront of him, not fighting, just staring.

"hey chris, whats going on"

"i have no bloody clue, they just came up to me and stood there without a word"

"strange"

after a few minutes of staring, blinking, and standing another man came through the line of men.

he was tall, green eyed, and a had a head full of nicely groomed curls that were both brown and grey.

immediately after the man showed up, harry instantly recognized him.

"w-what?" he stumbled backwards a bit.

"hello son."

//

okay well now that thats over, just kidding im posting another chapter right after this, im so sorry, i really suck at long chapters dont i😪. just got my second Pfizer shot though, so im basically immortal😩 anyways comments and votes are greatly appreciated and really help this story, thank you all so much for 6.8k reads😭😭 i love you all❤
-charlotte