Chapter 20

idk how to write sad death scenes so im listening to my depressing playlist called 'eat crusty toes' to hide that its sad, my parents already asked if i needed therapy... anyways just bare with me😭😭

he finally opened his eyes.

tried to piece things together.

accept that hes gone.

but he cant.

he ran up to him and fell to his knees sobbing. "no chris, god p-please no".

trying to find a heartbeat by putting his fingers against his neck, and his ear against his motionless heart, he was encountered with nothing, no sound, no beat, no life, just the emptiness of a lifeless body.

sobbing, he put chris' head onto his lap wiping the blood off his head, putting pressure on it trying to see if it will stop the bleeding and bring him back. but still, nothing.

choking over his words "p-please n-no chris, not now after all these y-years"

he looked back up at his father to see him expressionless bearing no sympathy.

"w-why did y-you have to d-do that"

"you know why, harry"

"please l-let him go" he choked eyeing at louis.

louis felt broken at harrys response "it-its okay harry"

"no, no i-it's not louis"

he let go of chris but not before giving a quick kiss on his forehead "i love you, chris and i wish i could have saved you, but i was too late" he whispered against his ear leaving a few tears stains against his cheek.

he stood up slowly facing his father.

"let him go"

"only if you get me the drug, i think you already know that i wont hesitate to kill the pretty one here"

harry glanced at the body next to him once more before realising the horror of louis that same way.

but if he gave it there'd be more like him.

and if he didnt there'd also be more like him.

'why did you have to leave now chris, i really need you' he thought to himself.

all of a sudden he was given this sudden rush of anger and rage, more than what he had last time.

he made sure his gun was steadied in his holster correctly so it wouldn't fall, as he began to charge at his father.

"you son of a bitch" he growled.

soon enough he was throwing punches at his father not having them blocked this time. rage was boiling through him more than ever causing him to snatch louis from him grip into his instead, holding him tight around the waist, scared he would lose him again.

"close your ears, love" he whispered.

so he did. harry began shooting at the men that worked for his father, starting with the one that killed chris. he had good aim so he didn't miss, chris always praised him on that. as he was about to say his last words to his father, he was no where to be seen.

"FUCK" he screamed throwing the gun on the ground.

he was on the verge of tears again dropping back to his knees next to chris. "please chris, i need you" he whispered barley audible.

faint sounds of police sirens were heard but he didnt care, he wanted to stay with him.

louis noticed and tried to get him to stand up. "harry please, dont make this more difficult for yourself, darling"