Chapter 8

Harry's POV
"Fuck"

I hadn't even noticed I got shot until I sat back in my seat. I'm still full of adrenaline but the pains going to come at one point.

I put my hands back on the wheel and started driving. I shot all the wheels of the car behind us, which caused an explosion but that's the least of my problems. I doubt that's the only car behind us though. I would drive to Chris' house but it's on the other side of town.

I took a deep breath and decided to drive back to my place. My curls were getting in my face again so I brushed them back with my fingers. I totally forgot about Louis until he spoke "Marcel, what the fuck just happened?"

"Look I'll explain when we get back"

"Are you okay?" He asked pointing to my wound.

"Yeah are you?"

He raised an eyebrow at me "I'm fine, but you're clearly not"

"It's not my first, so trust me I'll be fine"

"Wait what do you mean it's not your first?! This happened before?! We need to get you to a hospital" He said with wide eyes.

"No absolutely not, look I promise I'll be fine and explain later" I said rubbing my hands over my face.

I was driving back home when I spotted 3 other cars behind us.

"Shit not again" I mumbled.

I stand corrected, there are more cars. I grabbed my gun and started shooting behind me. I still couldn't feel the pain of my wound, it was just a little sting. I've been shot before so the pain is not a stranger, but it still hurts.

One of the cars pulled up beside me and started shooting. I pushed Louis head back down between his knees and shot the driver twice. All of a sudden 2 more cars appeared. Shit this is bad. There are now 4 cars to get rid of, and I was running out of bullets. I decided shooting was useless now and I can't go back to my flat, so I pressed on the gas and drove anywhere.

Louis was still crouched down and I rubbed his back to assure him it was going to be okay. All of a sudden I remembered that I still have another gun under Louis seat.

"Louis could you grab the gun under your seat?" I asked

"Why do you have so many guns?"

"First of all I only have 2, my other ones are at home, and it's pretty self-explanatory now"

He gave me my other gun and I started shooting again. Yet again it was useless. I kept on driving until I realized there were 2 cars behind us and 2 in front surrounding us.

"Shit"

"What's wrong?" Louis asked bringing his head back up.

I didn't answer and stepped out of the car and put my hands up, I motioned to Louis that he should do the same. There were 4 cars and 2 people in each, I saw everyone getting out of their cars and they're not as heavily armed as I thought they would be. We walked up to them Louis unarmed but I still had my gun in my back pocket.

I recognize one of the men. Damon.

"Harry" he said with a smirk.

"Damon"

Louis looked at me confused. Harry? He mouthed at me.