Chapter 15

Hey guys, I would like to apologize for taking so extremely long for this chapter to get up, im gonna be honest here, I dont have a good excuse this time. I'm in mt science class atm and I have no clue whats going on, I'm also drinking coffee rn ifykyk. I acctually havent been on wattpad for weeks so I felt like I should probably update. Since its been so long and im extremely forgetfull and i have no clue what iv written, ill try and go back to chapters and double check, if i repeat something im realllyyy sorry. hope you like this chapter.
-Charlotte

I just realized I wrote that like 2 weeks ago and didnt do anything😃👍 anywho, lowercase intended cause im lazy.

Harry POV

Holy shit" I said too.

Anonymous: We have Louis, but you probably already know that by now. If you want to see the pretty blue eyed boy again, meet me at the small Italian restaurant behind the gas station.

"Is that him?" I asked.

"I assume so" he replied.

I quickly grabbed my things and headed towards the door, but right before I twisted the door knob I was stopped.

"bloody hell, what Chris?"

"you know what, Harry"

"yeah but-"

"no buts" he cut me off, "we can't go there without my backpack, it has everything we need" he smirked.

"this is why I love you, Chris"

he laughed, grabbed his backpack and I followed him out the door.

"do you think it was the Alex kid who sent that?" I asked. "haven't a clue, maybe though, I mean what if he knows were onto him?" he replied.

we stepped into his car and drove towards the italian restaurant. it was an old place, probably needed a few renovations, although there were quite a few customers. we looked around to find the guy that sent us the email.

I saw a man staring at us and assumed that would be our guy. "Chris, I think that's him". we walked towards him to the table and sat down. "Where's Louis?" I demanded. "first, I want to know where the BD7 is" he replied. ofcourse, I should have known thats what he wanted.

"are you ECO?" I whisper yelled. "hell no, im offended you even think so" he whisper yelled back.

"whats your name?" I said bluntly.

"ill be asking the questions here".

"youre Alex right, Alex Bemjamin?" I said.

"I see you've heard about him, he's one of ECO's guys. left like a year ago, said he didn't like the pay and decided ECO's would be better."

"what do you guys even want with the BD7, create a global pandemic?" I said.

"you sure are a lot like him, always asking questions, demanding answers.

why does everyone keep saying that and whos 'him'?

"there are rumors that it could also be a cure, never specified to what but half of our people work because their loved ones are sick and they need the money, and if we get the BD7 we could create more of it and save loved ones. Although theres a huge chance it wont work and they'll die instead." he answered.

"but some people have nothing better to do, want money, chaos, and an increased death rate and want to make it happen with the BD7, for example ECO" he added.

"wow" Chris murmured.

"why are you trying to kill us for it though?"

"we'll do anything to get it before ECO does"

"yes I can see that" Chris answered.

"wheres Louis though" he added.

"you'll get him back... someday"

"no, now." I said sternly.

"well I have to leave now" he said.

"what why we literally just came here" I said.

"no reason, just want to" he smiled.

"asshole" I muttered.

"heard that" he laughed as he walked out the door, leaving us to pay for his £15 meal.

I waited a little while before I followed the guy, but yet again I was stopped by Chris.

"dont, I put a tracker on his jacket"

"ofcourse you did"

"you're welcome"

we headed back to Chris' flat and traced the tracker, the guy ended up being in some million dollar building with lots of security. All of the locks could only be opened from the inside, or you had to open it with your handprint from the outside.

"so what do we do now?"

im so sorry this took SO long and thats its really short, but im gonna put two chapters out today as an apology🙃
-charlotte