Chapter 14

Chris POV
After Harry asked me to leave I headed back home and started searching for anything that could help him. The lads been through so much already and this really doesn't help.

I met Harry a long time ago back when he was a 12 year old trying to make a living. His dad was never there for him after his mum passed, he was an abusive asshole who never payed attention to his own son, wanting to rather spend time shoving beers down his throat and killing his lungs smoking cigarettes.

He died a little while after Harry ran away. It was never specified how, Harry never really investigated into his cause of death because he didn't really care, although I can see pain and bad memories flash through his eyes sometimes.

I grabbed my computer and tried every possible way to track down Louis, I ended up with nothing. I bet Harry's doing the exact same thing now, considering how stubborn he is. But thats not the only thing, he talks about Louis a lot, and not in a bad way this time.

It was always Louis this, Louis that because of the bullying at school. Its still the same, but good things this time. Theres a light in his eyes I havent seen before, I know it sounds cliche but I wouldn't know how else to describe it.

I've spent the last 2 hours searching for anything that could track him down. I grabbed my phone from beside me and saw no new notifications but it was 1am so didn't really surprise me. I was quite tired so I did my night routine which only consisted of brushing my teeth and sleeping.

It took me a few minutes before I finally drifted off into my dreams that I probably won't remember when I wake up.

I woke up with my phone right against my face and my duvet hanging off my bed.

I opened my phone to be greeted with the extremely bright light which made me squint my eyes. Its 9:30 in the morning which is what I normally wake up around.

I groaned and dragged myself out of bed making it to the kitchen opening the fridge, only to be welcome with absolutely nothing except for expired butter and souerkraut.

"Ugh"

How? I literally went to the grocery shop 2 days ago.

Guess I'll just have to go to the nearby cafe.

I put on my joggers and a plain white shirt with a pair of black vans. I quickly brushed my teeth and didn't do anything with my hair and just let it sit how it was. Since the cafe was literally just around the corner I walked there.

When I made it to the cafe, I pushed down a golden handle down which opened the glass door making a little bell ring. I walked towards the cashier, he had brown hair styled into a quiff, hazel eyes, and his name tag read "Nick".

I looked up at the menu and skimmed over all of the different kinds of orders.

"Hello sir, what can I get for you today?"

"Can I have an almond croissant and a black coffee please? I asked.

"Of course, whats your name?" He said with a smile.

"Chris"

"Thats my nephews name"

"Must be a handsom lad then" I said with smirk.

"Haha, must run with the name"

"Probably" I laughed.

"Alrighty, your order will be ready in 5 minutes"

"Thanks Nick"

"Its my job"

"Thanks for doing your job then"