Chapter 16

lowercase intended.
Harry's POV

"guess were gonna have to find all of the entries and locks inside the building so we can get in" Chris answered.

"that could take months" I said.

"yeah but we don't have another way"

"Louis could be dead by then and I am not letting that happen. I'v got a better idea but you're not gonna like it"

"what is it" he sighed.

"ill get in from the outside"

"what do you mean 'the outside'"

"ill climb the building open a window and let you in" I said bluntly

"HAVE YOU GONE COMPLETLEY MAD?" he yelled.

"no but its the best shot we've got to getting in there" I replied.

"no, absolutely not, were not doing it"

"Chris, its the only way"

"okay fine, but im doing it" he said.

"no I said I'll do it, im better at balance and climbing than you, plus I have stronger fingers and legs"

Chris snorted at that "stronger fingers and legs" he chuckled.

"fine" he finally answered. "but if you fall you go SPLAT and im not scraping you off the sidewalk like a pancake"

"good, we agree then" I said.

its a 170 story building, quite tall, obviously. All I have to do is climb up to the 169 floor, not that hard, I think. I'v climbed countless of things, not all buildings but some. This may be the highest of all aside from the Burj Khalifa. Chris dragged me to Dubai one time to help with one of his assignments that he used to do before he took a little break.

he never told me what it was he had to do, all I knew was fight the guys in suits with the briefcases. the window behind me ended up being smashed to pieces and I was shoved out the building hanging by only one hand. I saw the balcony tourists were standing on and it wasnt so far down, so I let go and almost landed on 3 people on the way down ALMOST, they're fine though, but I ended up with a broken leg, I like to think of myself as a young Tom Cruise. anyways I didnt really climb up the Burj Khalifa, more like fell down it same thing though, potayto potahto.

this building is only 169 floors high though, I'll be fine.. I hope.

Chris and I planned for 2 days straight of what were going to do and how we were going to do it. We could have planned for a little longer but were on a time crunch. Long story short, Im climbing up the building and then I go inside and back down to open doors for Chris. Luckily the building isnt fully made of glass and theres little brick things I can climb on.

Chris still isnt very fond of me doing this but he'll just have to deal with it.

heeeeellloooo again, so yes i finally updated again, im really super duper pooper couper duper super sorry for the extremely long wait, but i did a double update and I know theyre both quite short but I really wanted to update. I know it could have been 1 chapter but I just felt like doing 2. Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3.6K READS LIKE WHAT HWANSVIACAUAV. My science class is starting like right now but I'm gonna post another chpater after school.😁
-Charlotte