Chapter 12

Louis POV
Its been 2 weeks since our fight. I haven't seen him at school since. It's not like him to skip school, especially for 2 weeks straight.

I feel like a complete asshole. I think I ignored him in the first place cause I liked him, its a terrible reason to ignore someone but I dont know its complicated. When I stayed over at his house I felt something. I mean sure I say he's hot a lot, but thats common sense. This is different. I wish I never said that last part though. Or any of it really.

Okay enough of that, I have to go to the grocery shop. My mum asked me to grab a few essentials like milk, bread, cheese, etc. I stepped into my car and drove to the nearby grocery shop. I entered the store and found everything that I needed and quickly went to the cashier.

I walked up to the cashier standband started putting my groceries on the moving table thingy. When I was almost finished loading my groceries, I saw Harry.

He was standing next to some other guy, he look about somewhere in his 30s and was wearing a grey beanie, a black jumper and grey sweats. Harry was wearing a black beanie, dark blue shirt and black track pants.

I was about to turn my head around before he looked up at me and we made eye contact. He didn't look too well, he looked a bit pale, he had bags under his eyes, a black eye, and a red bruise forming around his neck. The fuck? How'd that happen, 2 weeks ago he looked fine, now he looks like shit. Nevermind he can never look like shit, he just looks ill. He looked away and started walking to a different aisle with the man, he had a limp?

I quickly turned towards the cashier and payed for my groceries. What happened? I'm sure ill find out, if he forgives me.

There wasn't really anybody in the parking lot except for a few cars, but it wasn't as crowded as always. I headed towards my car and started loading the groceries into the trunk.

I harshly shut the trunk because it always needs a little push for it to actually close, immediately after I shut the trunk I felt cold hands wrap around my neck and a cloth being shoved onto my mouth. WHAT THE FUCK!?

I screamed as much as I could before I felt a little hazy, my eyes were slowly drooping and then I saw black.

Harry POV
I can't believe he actually said that, I know he didn't mean it and I could see he regretted it right after he said it, but it still hurt.

After our fight I skipped school and went over to Chris' house. I hope people don't notice that "the school nerd" skipped school or people will start talking. I know thats its probably useless to still be Marcel after Damon and his whole crew found out, but im still supposed to be dead, remember?

After I explained everything to Chris about what had happened with Damon and Louis knowing my secret, he thought it would be best to just stick with being Marcel. I could change my identity again, but thats too much work. And plus its no use, they're going to find me, even without Damon.

Iv been hanging out with Chris for the last 2 weeks coming up with different ideas of what we should do, and so far we have absolutely nothing except more questions.

Although, we did get an email about a meeting at 67 street right across from a convenience store that barley anyone goes to.

~flashback~
"CHRIS, YOU'VE GOTTEN AND EMAIL FROM SOMEONE NAMED ANONYMOUS" I yelled as I saw Chris' laptop light up from the notification.

"IM COMING HARRY, DON'T OPEN IT YET"  he yelled.

I wasn't going to open it anyways, it could be a virus. Chris jogged down the stairs and sat down on the sofa next to me.