Chapter 10

Harry POV
I haven't seen Louis since I told him about everything two weeks ago. I'v seen him at school a few times but thats only because he scolded me about coming to school with my wound, I feel like he's ignoring me though. I dont blame him, I mean after what happened, I wouldn't want to talk to me either, I mean I killed someone infront of him for goodness sakes!

I dont know, I should probably talk to him. I feel stupid though. It's my fault, I knew Damon wasn't going to let it go after I beat up those two guys he sent, and I knew he was going to come one day or another, I shouldn't have asked Louis to go anywhere with me, I knew it was risky.

I called Chris after Louis left and told him what had happened. I told him about the so called 'mastermind' that one of those guys had mentioned and that Damon was gone for good. He didn't have an idea of who this 'mastermind' was either so I guess we'll just have to find out.

I actually have to head to school soon. It's already 7:30 and I should probably leave soon. I quickly got ready and realized it was already 7:50 so I ran to my car and drove to school. My wound is still healing a bit. I mean it's better than it was last week, considering I got punched there at school. It was bleeding badly and I had to hide it before people noticed. If it wasn't for Louis I would probably be doing worse, he actually stook up for me and then helped me to the bathroom.

I should probably talk to him today, he's my only friend and he actually know's who I am behind the act.

Once I realized I was already at school, I parked my car and headed towards the entrance. I walked in to see Zayn, Niall and Liam looking at me. I pretended not to notice them and went to class, somehow it worked.

I had English first thing today with Ms. Lewis. I wouldn't say I hate her, but I definitely don't like her. She's a little odd but maybe it's just the way she is. She seems normal around other students, but she's weird and overly polite when it comes to me.

I also had this class with Louis. I walked inside and I saw him sitting at the far back with the people that teachers don't bother with anymore. I sat at my desk and started writing down the notes on the board. I was almost done writing when Ms. Lewis walked up to me. She smelt weird, I don't know how to describe it, it's kind of a mixture between cigarettes and sour patch kids.

"Good morning Marcel" she said cheerily.

"H-hi" I stuttered.

"How's the essay I assigned you going?" She asked. Holy shit, I totally forgot about that.

"Uhm a-alright, I'm almost finished" I lied. Ugh now I'm going to have to do it when I get home.

She put a hand on my shoulder "That's good" and then walked away looking back at me once. I swear she's on some kind of drugs.

For the rest of class I silently finished the rest of my work. When the bell rang I saw Ms. Lewis walking towards me, I quickly walked out of class before she could stop me.

I saw Louis going to his next class, I was about to go up to him but then he turned around and entered his classroom. I don't know what's up with him, I guess I'll ask him later. I speed walked to my next class which was science with Mr. Pierce. I hate science.

I spent the rest of the class pretending to listen and trying not to fall asleep. When it was finally lunch I decided I should talk to Louis. I tried to find him when I saw him in an empty hallway on his way to the cafeteria.

"LOUIS!!" I yelled. I guess he didn't hear me though because he didn't turn around. I can't really run because of my reopened wound. I speed walked towards him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Lewisss" he still didn't notice me. Fine.

It was getting kind of annoying so I grabbed him by the shirt and shoved him into the bathroom. I needed to talk to him without people annoying us with their presence.

"Louis"

"What?" He asked.

"Are you ignoring me?"

"W-what? No I'm not"

"Yes you are, why?" I asked a little sad.

"Is it because of what happened? Look I'm really sorry, I didn't mean for you to be dragged into that." I said.

"No, it's not that"

"Then what is it?"

He was silent for a little while.

"I-I don't know" he finally let out.

I didn't really know what to say after that except for nodding.

I combed back the strand of gelled hair that got loose and walked away. To be honest I'm a little sad, but I understand. He probably doesn't want to be friends with someone as fucked up as me. I should've known that.

At the end of the day I went back to my flat, I washed the gel out of my hair and wore some comfortable clothes, and started working on my English essay. I should probably also figure out who this so called 'Mastermind' is. Apparently Damon's death isn't going to stop anybody with trying to kill me, so I should probably also find a way to deal with that.

What am I going to do with Louis though. He finally knows who I am but he's ignoring me and he himself doesn't know why either. I hope he doesn't see me differently, never mind, of course he does, I mean he literally watched me kill someone and then listened to me rant about how fucked up my life is. I don't know why I care so much, I just do.

I hope he forgives me soon.

//

Hii! I'm sorry, it's a bit of a short chapter but I hoped you liked it!! Thank you so much for over 300 reads!! (: I really appreciate it ((: I have a few ideas for the next few chapters and I'm a bit exited, I don't want to spoil it, so I won't ;D Have a great day, night, or afternoon!
-Charlotte