3 ~ Remember? ~ 2

It's finally here!!
Part 2 of To: Freaky Callback Boy.

Yes, it's been a little over a month since the last post and about ten months since part one came out (oops).

This one didn't take nearly as long to write as the first one, but three months is still quite some time (not so much compared to some of the previous ones 😅).

Started: January 13, 2021
Finished: March 28, 2021

Ok, yes, I know this was finished so long ago and is only coming out now, but I have a good reason: I try to post the stories in order of the date I started them (for the most part [5 is the exception]), and when I realized how close my two years on Wattpad was, I figured then would be the perfect time to post because this is one of my favorite storylines I've written.

Oh yeah, I've been on Wattpad for two years now!! More about that at the end of the story.

How I finished this one so fast compared to the previous ones I don't know😅

🍪🍪🍪

Previously:
"We missed you, Ricky. All of us did," Gina said when they pulled back.

He looks everyone in the eye before frowning a little. "Thank you for the warm welcome, but..." The room is tense as they wait for him to keep speaking.

"Who are you people, and who's Ricky?"

***

Nini felt her heart stop. She couldn't tell if she was dreaming or not. Not only was she shocked that he was here, that he was home, but he didn't know her or who anyone else was. He didn't even know himself.

"We've been over this. You're Ricky," his dad tells him.

"Oh, right. I forgot again. Sorry."

Everyone stared at him with wide eyes. They didn't know what to do. "I think I'm gonna be sick," Nini mutters to herself.

"What's going on?" Big Red directs at Mike.

"So Ricky came back to town a few days ago-"

"Yes, we can see that," Kourtney says.

"He kinda just showed up," his dad explained, "and said he was sent back early because he couldn't remember anything, and it wasn't safe now that he has forgotten his training. I've tried to get him to, but he just doesn't."

They look back at him in disbelief. "Ricky, what do you remember?" EJ asks.

"Um, not a lot. Apparently, there was this big explosion... and when I woke up, I didn't remember where or who I was. After a lot of trying, I've managed to learn a few things: I know that my name's Richard; I was born and raised in Salt Lake City; my parents' names are Micheal and Lynne; I went to East High all my life; and... yeah, that's about it. Oh, and I had these two dog tags around my neck," he says, showing them. One was his name and identification number, while the other was the one Nini gave him back in junior year. "I don't know what the second one is, but I use this one," he said, gesturing to the first, "to remember my name."

Nini's heart sank even more. She was struggling to process all of this. He doesn't remember his life, their memories... his name. Nothing. "I think I'm gonna be sick," she repeats to herself. EJ helps guide her to the couch.

"Ricky, you don't recognize us?" Carlos asks.

He looks at each of them before shaking his head. "I'm sorry but no."