6 ~ The Triangle

Suggested by 26kkumar

Finally updated again after three and a half months!😅

Because of all the real-life drama that surrounds this, I will probably only do a plot like this once.

(Yes, that is the video I decided to put in at the top.)

Also, I was debating on whether or not to post this on Joshua's birthday (Dec 22) or Christmas Eve and just went with the day in between😅

Happy birthday to the person on this planet that deserves so much more!
The future is bright for you!!🥳
(I put a little post on YouTube for his birthday yesterday [external link].)

Started: October 3, 2020
Finished: December 22, 2021

The reason this took me so long to finish was because of all the real-life drama; the more videos, stories, rumors, and articles that came out, the less and less I wanted to work on this (as well as just talking incredibly long breaks, but my motivation was mostly affected by the drama).
(Yes, this has been hanging over my head for well over a year😅)

I had originally finished writing the entire thing on Dec 7, but when I went to proofread, there was so much I wanted to change, so that's why the date is a lot closer than I thought it would've been to the upload day (literally one day😂).

🚩🚩BIG DISCLAIMER: This takes place at the beginning of October 2020 (aka BEFORE all hell broke loose in the fandom). I'm using this as a timing reference:

Was this the best story to put out so soon after Joshua's new EP and the new circulation of assumptions with the media?
Maybe not since it's based on real-life and all the drama.

Did I still put it out anyway?
Yes. It was next in line for release; it was a request; and I didn't want it sitting in drafts any longer.

(In regards to the drama, please read the note at the bottom too.)

🍪🍪🍪

*October 2020*
The time has finally come: the cast was reuniting! After many months of being away, everyone was going to see each other again for season two. They were all ecstatic to see their family again. Well... almost everyone.