𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥.

9 years ago

9 years ago.

y/n was 7 years old. she was sitting on her couch at home waiting for her parents to return home, she sat patiently watching her favorite show.

hours and hours have passed and her best friends mom came to get her.

as they drove off to a unknown place y/n hasn't recognized, she sat in the back seat with her best friend holding hands waiting for the car to stop.

as they arrived to the place, it was bright shinning brightly in the middle of the night. y/n and akagi held hands waiting with his mother in the waiting room.

y/n didn't know what was going on and didn't mind anything as much but sat patiently as she saw a doctor take akagis mom to sit and talk.

akagi and y/n were sitting and playing hand games.

when Akagi's mom came back she broke into tears and knelt down to me and akagi who were confused but tried to cheer her up.

she soon held us in our arms apologizing to y/n.

"i'm so sorry y/n" she cried out.

"it's ok don't worry about it, why are you so sorry" y/n said innocently and happy.

"i'm sorry to say thing y/n but your mom and dad passed away in a car crash...." she cried "i'm so sorry y/n"

y/n stood there holding back her tears and patting akagis moms back comforting her.

"it's ok, everything's going to be ok" y/n told her.

they stood there for a while as akagi and his mom cried, as for y/n she just stood there in pain holding everything back, thinking about everyone else around her...

TIME SKIP

it's been a week since y/n's parents had passed away, she stayed home in her room thinking about her parents, crying, being in pain.

Akagi came over almost everyday to help y/n.

sometimes y/n would go to akagis house to sleep over there.

she hadn't spoke or talked for days.

about another week passed and y/n's grandma came to live with y/n. it made y/n feel a little bit better after her parents deaths, she's been getting better.

her grandma lived with her till she was 13 and in her second year in junior high.

her grandma passed away when she was 13 and had to live by herself again. y/n had inherited all of her grandmas money and almost everything, y/n's grandma didn't look rich but she was smart rich. her grandma didn't spend so much of her money but saved it for her kids, and grandkids. ok the document it had said that y/n would inherit a nice apartment a few blocks away from her high school and all the money in her account. which was a lot. after getting everything her grandma passed down to her she signed her name on the document for her to claim her grandma's inheritance.