𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶

the next morning you got up extra early and put the blanket on suna, you went to the kitchen and quietly made lunches for them and you. you made suna 2 lunches and you made 3 of them for you. you wrote them a note for there bentos and gave them one personal note telling them that you left for practice.

you got done making lunches and wrapped them in the cloths.

you soon left quietly and walked to the train station.

•••

you went to practice and ran a lot, you soon got done with practice and showered in the lockers, you got dressed and dried your hair. you walked to the train and went to school. you got to school on time and did class. as it was lunch you ate your bento on the roof by yourself as the volleyball team ate in there usual spot.

SUNA POV

i was sitting with everyone else and i pulled out the lunch bento y/n made me.

the boys opened theirs as well and when i opened mine i had a note in mine.

'lol hey suna,

here's today's lunch, i made lunch for everyone today i hope you don't mind me doing that i woke up early in the morning and saw you slept in the living room with me so i had to be extra quiet making them, i mean you 2 for you to keep your strength and get a lot to eat, i'm not the best cook but i hope you enjoy the food, don't worry made some for me as well so don't worry :) have an amazing lunch and enjoy the food! i'll see you at home.

have an amazing day!

- y/n kawazaki'

-

i read the note and osamu next to me read it as well. but i pulled it away for him not see the rest.

"so a love confession and a made lunch for you? from who?" osamu said kinda loudly

"i-its not a confession it's just a lunch made by y/n she got up really early to make this for me and my sister and left this morning before we woke up" i explained.

"hm what does the note say?"

"nothing none of your business" i told him and put the note away.

i opened the bento and saw she made onigiris and a salad.

"hey you got onigiris no fair" osamu said "wanna trade?"

"no y/n made me lunch for the first time and i wanna try it for the first time so no" i told him.

i took a bite of the onigiri and it tasted amazing akagi smirked at me and nodded.

"it's good isn't it" he said

i nodded.

"she's a good cook except she's scared of cooking" he said rubbing his nape.

"hm understand why she won't cook" i shrugged my shoulders.

"so can we come over suna?" osamu and atsumu asked

"sure" i said

RAINE POV

i opened my lunch that y/n made me and there was a note.

her hand writing was amazing and beautiful.

'hey raine,

i made you lunch! i hope you enjoy it! tomorrow just tell me what you want for lunch and i'll make it! i hope you enjoy this lunch!

have an amazing day!

see you at home!

- y/n'