𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24 ♥︎

• the next morning you woke up for school, you had practice and did your morning routine. you brushed your hair and teeth, get dressed for school, make lunches, write the notes, prepare your volleyball bag and school bag, and head to the gym.

•••

you took the train 2 thirds on the way to the gym. the rest you ran to the gym for exercise.

as you got to the gym you went to the lockers and got changed, you got the speaker and played music, your coach allowed it as song as it got you focused.

half way through the first half of practice you were dancing and singing the along with the song as you watched your team scrimmage.

you turned over and around you, you saw suna laughing and watching you. you laughed a little and walked to him. you sat one seat away from his and you questioned why he was here.

"so what are you doing here should you be on your way to school?" you asked

"yea but i decided to get up an hour before you and head to the gym, your friends let me in" he laughed "they let me in and let me watch, i just wanted to be here for you, and i noticed you hadn't eaten yet, so i brought you this"

he grabbed some onigiri from his lunch bag inside of his school bag.

you smiled and thanked him.

"thanks suna you didn't need to i had my lunch in my bag" you told him and grabbed the onigiri.

"well just in case your still hungry" he said

"thanks suna" you smiled and went to the lockers to put it away. you ran back up to him and bowed.

"don't need to bow, how's your arms? are you taking it easy?" he asked

"yes suna, im fine i just have to wait it'll it's healed, you don't have to worry about me i'll be ok" you reassured him and gave him a smile.

he smiled back softly and nodded his head.

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS TO PRACTICE" your coach yelled

"well i gotta go i'll talk to you when practice is over ok" you told him and gave him a soft smile

"yea" he nodded his head.

you went back on the court and got a mouthful from your coach your team laughed at you as you sat on the bench unfazed as she yelled at you.

you yawned and stood up, you hugged your coach and told her everything was going to be ok. she was confused and weirded out by what was happening with you. you gave her a smile and went on the court.

you put a jersey on sat on the side of the court unraveling your bandages on your arm.

you looked at the deep scars on your arms and felt ashamed of yourself.

'hes gonna hate my body because of these scars' you told yourself and touched the scars.

you hated yourself as you stared at the scars. you took the new bandages your coach handed you and wrapped your arms in pain and disappointment.

you put your arm sleeves on and went on the court. when you would receive you would use the putter part of your arms or your foot.

you were allowed to block or spike or anything, you only got to play for 10 minutes and had to get switched out of the scrimmage.

you were dismissed early from practice to go to school early since you couldn't do much.

you took a shower in the locker room showers and you felt the burns on your arms still as always. it hurt even more from the soap.