𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘦

he picked you up and carried you back to the lunch table where all they boys were seated, and they were all worried.

akagi sat you down and your anxiety rose up and made you feel really hot and kind of uncomfortable because of the aura and tension, it wasn't normal for you, you didn't really like it, being surrounded and everyone worried about you, you weren't used to it, and you didn't want to.

"y/n are you ok?" atsumu said worried

"y/n what happned?"

"why did you rush out of here?"

"are you ok"

"can you explain what happened?"

everyone questioned you and was worried and you were quite uncomfortable with it. you pushed some of your hair back and loosened your school bow. and started to breath heavily. you were facing down breathing constantly. you stood up and slammed your hands on the table, you legs still hurt and you were partly shaking.

"please stop worrying about me, it's hurting me" you said calmly.

everyone stopped talking and watched you. you started to breathe faster and couldn't take anymore, you felt your lungs stop and you couldn't breathe, you gasped for air trying to breathe but couldn't. you panicked and almost fainted.

akagi saw the look in your eyes. he grabbed you and sat you down, he hugged you before you could faint.
he gave you water to drink and made you drink it.

you started to breathe again and you hugged akagi back and closed your eyes.

"akagi, i'm scared, i don't want it to happen again, i don't wanna hurt. i don't wanna hurt people around me anymore" you quietly cried.

"it's fine, don't worry y/n you need to calm down, just calm down and breathe your gonna be fine" he calmed you down.

"y/n are you ok" suna asked worried

your eyes widened and nodded.

"guys i'm gonna take her to the nurse, i'll be back ok" akagi told everyone.

"akagi i'm fine, i'll stay, just if i get like that again take me there please" you pulled away and smiled at him.

he smiled back and patted your head. you stood up and bowed.

"i'm so sorry that you had to watch me go through that, you probably don't like me anymore, but i'm still super sorry, i get like that, i'm not used to people worrying about me and being near people is new for me, i've never had any other friend than akagi, this is new for me, i'm not good with people, if you dislike me now, than it's for the better, i'm so sorry that you had to worry about me" you said partly crying.

"y/n...it's ok, we don't hate you or dislike you, this was just a surprise we didn't see coming, if someone should be sorry it should be us for having to make you worry so much" kita said standing up trying to comfort you.

you looked up and your eyes widened. you felt comfortable.

you smiled and sat back down.

"y/n good job, this your your first time talking to a whole group of people who want to be your friend" akagi said rubbing you back proudly.

"thank you akagi" you said back.

"anyways, y/n if you don't mind could we be friends?" atsumu asked happily.

"f-friends?" you said shocked.

"that's what i said right?" atsumu scratched his chin think about what he said.