𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯

you had stayed in the hospital for a week and 3 days now, today was the day you were getting out of the hospital.

•••

you got dressed for school and got cleared to leave in the morning.

you were on your way to school, you had skated to school on your board. you saw reiki with his new friends and you flipped the dood off and skated passed him.

•••

you got to your class all happy and everything and you dropped off your bag and saw the twins.

you jumped on atsumus back and scared the shit out of him.

"HEY HEY HEY" you yelled like bokuto smiling to osamu who was across from atsumu

"y/n holy shit you're back are doing well how are things we've missed you" osamu said trying to get you off of atsumus back.

you hopped of off his back and hugged osamu.

"i'm ok don't worry, i'm ok" you said reassuring him.

"teach me y/n" he said hugging you slightly crying

"osamu crying? that's new"

"shut it hag" osamu said squeezing you.

"i can't breathe" you said trying to push osamu off of you.

"teach me y/n i'm so sorry, i've felt so bad ever since i really hated how i let you suffer like that and out you in the hospital you could've died if it weren't for me, i'm sorry y/n, i don't wanna lose you" he said

you're eyes widened from hearing him say he didn't want to lose me, you're eyes teared up and you hugged him.

"i'll teach the whole volleyball team" you said

you hugged atsumu next and smacked his head.

"you're goofy" you said.

he placed you on his shoulders and carried you, he walked forward.

"where are we off to" he said

"be careful tsumu you might hurt y/n" osamu said holding onto my ankle.

"akagi michinaris homeroom" you said

"off we go" atsumu said walking forwards

•••

"herey herey, for i am here y/n the sexy beautiful knight of the world i came here riding on my horse to come and save akagi michinari from this room, i came here with my food sack as well" you said loudly and in a knight voice to akagis class.

everyone laughed and you hopped off of atsumu and tackled michi.

"i'm back BITCH IM OUT OF THE HOSPITAL" you said cheerfully and hugging him tightly on the ground.

"i'm happy you're back but off of me y/n" he said

"not till your 6'0" you laughed he got up with you attached on his back.

"let go so i can hug you" he said

"no not till you're 6'0 at least" you laughed

he back body slammed you on the ground making you release him.

"ouch michinari i just got out of the hospital as now you want me back in one i thought you loved me" you said in pain.

he helped you up, "oh no i do but we have school we can talk at lunch just chill out"

you nodded and hugged him.

•••

after school you were walking back to youre apartment cause you didn't have your work stuff, you were walking and you came across a box that said adopt me.