𝘔𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘦𝘴?

you were walking to work with akagi, and you entered through the back door.

"i'm here" you yelled.

"oh it's nice to see you're at work y/n hurry and change today we have a lot of customers!" your boss said excited. "oh and akagi we need help in the kitchen do you mind?"

akagi nodded and put a apron on and went to the kitchen, you went to your locker and put you're school bag and volleyball bag in there, in the locker next to yours you put akagis stuff in there as well.

you changed into your maid outfit and had one of your worker friends to help you with your hair.

you walked out to the front of the cafe and started to take people's orders.

"hello masters, how may i help you today?" you said nicely and politely

"oh i actually don't know what to eat today, could you recommend something for me?" he said nicely

you walked over and looked at the menu with him.

"i would prefer the love lust pack, ive had it before it taste amazing, you get 2 heart shaped onigiris and a love omelet with anything you want written on it, and you get to sit with one of your favorite maids at this cafe and play a card game with them, and if you win you get a picture with them and a kiss on the cheek" you said happily.

"i would like to take that then!" he said excitedly

you nodded and went to the back room.

"akagi we have a love lust pack! and honestly i could see why we are packed with people" you said waiting.

"yep more customers more money" he said frying the rice

you nodded and left.

"y/n you have the next customer!" your coworker said

you left to the front of the cafe and bowed.

"hello masters it's great to have you here" you said happily.

"uh...y/n?" some guy said

your eyes widened and you looked up to see suna and osamu.

you took a step back and started to get nervous.

"let me show you too your table, follow me" you said and offered both of your hands.

they grabbed onto your hands and led them to the upstairs dining area.

you sat them down at a table and went to the shelf where there was menus and grabbed 2 of them. you handed it to suna and osamu, and bowed.

"i'll be back, just ring a bell and it'll call for one of us" you bowed and left.

you went to the back room and hid in the dressing area. you sat in the chair and panicked.

"y/n what's wrong"

"are you ok?" they all freaked out.

"my other friends are here" you cried out

they all face palmed except for one. her dark side came out.

"y/n it's like your ashamed to work here like you don't like this job, your so pathetic to even handle see your other friends, it's so sad, maybe i'll just go and serve them myself since you're too pussy to do it" she said in a held back angry tone.

that's when you snapped.

"no bitch it's my job not yours"

"well to bad i'm on my way there anyways" she winked.