𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

the next morning you woke up and saw suna sleeping on the other part of the couch, you rubbed his eyes and shook him like you were a little baby who needed help.

"s-suna" you said squinting your eyes

he didn't say anything and stayed sleeping.

you took a pillow and hit him with it.

"WAKE UP SUNA WUNA ITS TIME TO GET UP AND OUT OF BED" you said upset he didn't wake up.

you realized it was 4 in the morning and you wanted food but was scared to go in the kitchen in the dark. you sat on the floor and hugged your legs you fell back asleep again and stayed that way.

•••

suna woke up for school and when he opened his eyes he saw you. he tapped your shoulder but you fell to your side on the ground. you woke up and sprung up and said random things

"chemistry" you said and woke up.

you rubbed your eyes and saw you were at sunas house you looked at suna and saw him looking at you as he sat on the couch rubbing his eyes as well.

"why were on the floor y/n"

"i was hungry and i tried to wake you up but you didn't so i waited till you woke up to get me food"

"why didn't you just get some form the kitchen"

"it's scary" you said hugging your legs again.

"oh ok, are you still hungry?" he said

you nodded your head and watched him get food.

he handed you strawberry while he ate one too. he helped you up and led you to his room to change into your uniform.

"you can change in here i'll be in the bathroom" he said and patted your head. he got his uniform as well and changed in the bathroom.

you changed quickly and got out of his room fast you sat at the bathroom door waiting for suna, you took akagis phone and tried to do your hair, you fixed it and combed it with your fingers.

you put your glasses on, you hugged your legs again and pulled your sleeves down. you went on akagis phone and went on instagram and scrolled through the posts.

suna opened the bathroom door and saw you waiting for him.

"you don't have to wait for me all the time" he said looking at you, he smiled and helped you up again.

"sorry i'm just scared to be alone that's all, i can't even go in my own apartment" you said and looked down still holding both of sunas hands.

"it's ok, i'll help you get over it, just take your time you can stay here as long as you can till you're able to go back to your place"

"and if i can't?" you looked at him

"i don't know, i guess i would move in with you and help clean the place up"

"mm'kay" you said and looked at him. "you'd really go all the way and move in with me just so i'm ok..."

he nodded his head patted your head and went to the kitchen to cook food.

you sat in the corner of the couch with you hugging your legs on akagis phone again.

"akagi called last night" suna said frying rice

"what! what did he say" you said worried and panicked a little.

"he just said you're friend from volleyball texted and wanted to check on you that's all" suna said "is there something to worry about?"