Extra: Bonus Chapter

((This is just a random chapter for those who are angry with Zuoji for being a terrible father. It is not a true chapter though. I promised a reader that I would punish him a bit so have fun! 😇 And yes...I am quite a petty bish~))

"Why do you keep staring at me, your Highness?" a certain ger asks with a dead pan expression. Of course, he was highly aware of his idiot father glaring at the prince bitterly.

Longwei smirks and deliberately pulled the expressionless youth into his arms. "Why? Can't this King look at his beautiful wife~?"the clingy prince smugly asked only to be answered with an eye roll.

Zuoji felt like vomiting blood. He was being completely ignored by his precious son! This wasn't fair! He wanted Chen'er to show him affection too!

He clears his throat and spoke. "Chen'er! Your dear father recently found a rare beast and wanted to gift it to you!"he said clearly fishing for compliments. He was Jiang Chen's dad after all! Surely it is not too hard to get his affection?!

Jiang Chen turned his golden orbs on his childish dad and lifted and eyebrow. "Since when were we so close that you were my 'dear' father?"he asked bluntly making the Jiang Patriarch actually spit blood.

"C-Chen'er! How could you be so mean to me! I am your father!"he protests weakly a betrayed look on his face as he stared at his son. The next words that came out of his child's mouth were like missiles being launched at him.

"Oh? Was I being mean? I could have sworn neglecting another and ignoring their very existence was the way people showed affection in this household."Jiang Chen was absolutely merciless in how words but his tone was so innocent it had Longwei laughing.

"Pfft hahahaha! My wife is so vicious! Its kind of arousing for this king!"he teased seductively pointedly paying no attention to the Jiang Patriarch who looked as though he had bitten into a sour lemon.

"Keep it in your pants, Your Highness, or it comes off. "The cold youth muttered in annoyance. He was cut off by the vicious prince capturing his lips in a deep kiss.

At this point, Zuoiji does puke blood and faints. "CALL THE PHYSICIAN!! THE PATRIARCH HAS FAINTED!!" That's all they hear before the future king steals the ger away from the action.

Hours later Zuoji is sulking in his study pitifully. Now he sees how it feels! No wonder Chen'er hates him! "WAAAHHHH! MY PRECIOUS SON HATES MEE!"he suddenly wailed childishly. A sudden knock on his door has him struggling to regain his composure.

Once composed, he granted permission for the one outside to enter. To his surprise, it was none other than his son, Jiang Chen! The youth frowned at his dad and walked forward placing a bento box in front of him.

"....you should eat more, Father. Self neglect wont help you. "He muttered averting his gaze as if he didn't actually care. The Patriarch shed tears and obediently opened the box and ate.

"Did Chen'er come all this way just to give this old man this food?"he asked trying to hide the hopeful glint in his eyes but failing epically. "Does this mean Chen'er forgives this old fool?"

The beautiful ger huffs. "Maybe. I haven't fully decided yet."he replied, crossing his arms a bit. It was neither a yes nor a no but it filled Zuoji with hope that one day his son would be able to forgive him completely. The next words he heard made him feel like his world came crashing down.

"By the way....I am pregnant with Longwei's child."

"CALL THE PHYSICIAN!! THE LORD FAINTED AGAIN!!

The rest of the night was utter chaos.