CHAPTER 8

((Welp here is a long awaited chapter! Hope you like it!!

Jiang Chen paced within his chambers too restless to be able to relax. The party had ended a little after nightfall and the Jiang family had returned to their Estate. Immediately upon returning,Jiang Chen had excused himself and holed himself in his room to think about what had occurred at the Palace.

Just who was that man?! His aura was way to powerful for him to possibly be normal. And what did he mean when he said he would be coming for Jiang Chen soon? A cold snort escaped his rose petals lips as he came to a stop by his window. "Why am I even worried about this....?"he muttered. "After all,he is probably merely bluffing."

He calmed down and gazed out of the window. "That's right....he knows nothing. He is simply being a bother. Trying to test the Jiang Clan waste. I have more important things to tend to. "He murmured as he blew out the candle and went to bed. He would think of a solution for that issue after he finished his business with his so called siblings. He may not be able to show his true power at the moment but that did not mean he would stay idle. With that thought in mind,he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

(Third Person POV)

While the golden eyes beauty was asleep a meeting was being held on the other side of the Estate. "How is that waste still alive!!" A woman's harsh and angry voice was heard,displeasure at the fact that Jiang Chen still lived clear in her tone.

The boy had not left his rooms in so long and as far as the Clan members could see no one really brought him any food. So how was the boy still alive? A calm voice spoke up in an effort to soothe the woman."Now now Xin'er. None of us are happy to learn the waste still breathes but it will not do to lose ourselves to anger." The one who spoke was the Jiang Patriarch's Concubine Hua. As her name indicated she was as beautiful as a flower and just as seemingly delicate. The enraged woman was her daughter Jiang Xin.

((A/N: And basically your typical spoiled brat who thinks they are superior and that the world should bow to their whims. {¬_¬}))

Jiang Xin calmed at her mothers words. "You are right,Mother.... But what do we do?"she asked in frustration. Concubine Hua smiles. "For now,we do nothing. He may be a waste but he is not stupid. If we do anything he will know. First we must try to make him put his guard down. Then we will...dispose of him properly."she saif in a soft voice,a malicious glint in her eyes.

With this being said the lights were blown out and they all went to bed.

(Yaozu's POV)

After the party ended he followed the silver haired beauty and watched as he paced his chambers muttering to himself before suddenly straightening up as if he had come to a decision.

When the lights faded out,the young Crown Prince waited a bit before entering the room and kneeling down beside the sleeping man.

Jiang Chen was beautiful. That the Prince already knew. But he was even more beautiful when he slept. His ever present cold and indifferent expression had softened and became gentle.

His rose petal lips were slightly parted as he breathed. His cheeks were brushed by the shockingly white eyelashes that framed his hidden golden orbs. All this coupled with the long silvery white locks of hair splayed out around his head painted a visual picture of elegance and fragility.

Yaozu's eyes soften as he gazed at the sleeping male. "...so beautiful."he whispered. The Jiang boy looked so fragile and vulnerable when he slept. So different from when he was awake it was like night and day.

The Crown Prince felt a surge of protective emotions rise within him. He wanted to protect this man. He wanted to claim him and keep him by his side. Bind the Jiang boy to him so he could never escape.

Without thinking twice,Yaozu pulled out a jade bracelet and slipped it onto the slumbering male's wrist where it shrunk down to a close fit size. Unless Yaozu wished for it to be removed it would remain on Jiang Chen's wrist.

With a sigh,the prince reluctantly withdrew from the room. And with one last glance back inside,he vanished into the night. There were things he needed to have done before daybreak. "Wait for me,little Jiang."he whispered with a smirk.

((I deeply apologize for long delay. I've been so busy with work I can barely function. We finished work early today though so I figured I'd make a new chapter. Thank you very much for sticking with me. The voting and adding always makes me feel more motivated to continue. It means I'm not doing too bad a job. Thank you everyone!