CHAPTER 1

In a white room,a beautiful yet handsome guy with the body of an athlete sat in a chair. He had pale yet milky white skin,silky white hair,bright golden eyes that could pierce through a persons heart,and an appearance beautiful enough to steal both the hearts of men and woman alike.

His facial features would have been weird on someone else if they had a beautiful but at the same time handsome face. Somehow,that look seemed as if it was made especially for him. Anyone who sees this would have kept on admiring and ogling at him if it were not for the cold and angry aura that he was currently releasing. He had a fierce glare in his eyes and and angry scowl formed on his plump,red lips.

"So,do you have any explanation as to how that lightning bolt FELL  from your house,hmm?"th angry youth asked,his aura of anger and coldness increasing. The person opposite of the youth who was in a kneeling position,shivered visibly and sweated. This person had messy white hair and a long white beard,giving one the impression of an old wise man.

'Damn this boy is scary...' the old man though,paling slightly.  "Uhh..I was playing around with it and it accidentally slipped and fell onto your plane before I could stop it! I swear I am innocent!" the old man declared shamelessly.

The youth snorts. "Innocent?! Yeah right! I cannot believe I died!!There are so many dramas that I have yet to take part in! And let's not forget my Mafia guys!! Who could lead them better that I do?! And my family heirloom!!" the angry youth ranted in one breath.

"I-I-I can put your soul in someone who is in or on the Gate of Life and Death! I can also grant you one w-wish!" the old man blurted out in fright before he could stop himself.  'Too scary!!'  the old man thought,sweating nervously. He had no idea someone could be this terrifying. this youth's rage was enough to make a god like himself cower in fear!

The youth raised an eyebrow. "Oh?Tell me why I should trust the one who killed me....hmm?" he replied in a stern and strict tone,making the old man feel as if he was a child being told off by an angry parent. But he simply straightened up proudly and said," Because I am God!!"

A skeptical look crossed the boy's face. "Oh really?" he asked sarcastically,a detail that did not go unnoticed by the old man,who nodded. "Yes! I am a god. And if you do not believe me,tell me your one wish before I reincarnate you. I can also let you keep your memories intact as a cheat!"

The youth thinks it over before letting out a huff. "Fine!But if it does not work, I will curse you so that your lineage will never bear/have any Heirs!!" he snapped. The god paled even more when he heard this."O-of course!Now tell me your wish!" The boy nods and began to speak with no hesitation. He already knew exactly what he wanted. "I want my family Heirloom with me." he said.

"Well,your family Heirloom will also follow you there so you can pick another wish," the god informed him. The boy hums thoughtfully." Is that so?" he murmured and thought for a moment before opening his mouth." Then...I want my looks to be similar to me now."he said,looking down at the kneeling god.

The god nods."That wish can be granted.I must say, I have never seen anyone in your world who is as beautiful and handsome as you."the god said,attempting to flatter the youth,though apparently there was no effect. "I thank you for the compliment. Now,shall we get started? the youth said indifferently.

"Oh,okay. I will warn you now,this will hurt. A LOT. Let us begin!" the old man said. 'I just said that though!! Tch....whatever.' the youth thought ,annoyed.  God chanted something in a language unknown to him and the youth felt as if his soul was being ripped to pieces.He would have screamed out loud if not for the simple fact that he been anticipating it. In pain,he bit his lips so hard  his teeth broke the skin and drew blood.

The god looked at the boy in shock. 'BLOOD?!' he thought .stunned but not letting it distract him from his task. Soon,the youth's soul left for the other world and hid former body immediately disintegrated. The blood,however,remained. Alone and feeling curious,the god sniffed the blood and fell back in shock. "ANCIENT BLOOD?!How can that boy possess Ancient blood?!" he muttered completely floored. A few minutes later, a smile slowly made the corners of his lips turn up. "Seems things are going to get interesting...." he murmured as his eyes grew distant,watching as the soul made its way to its new body.