CHAPTER 3

Jiang Chen stared at the reflection the jade mirror displayed,shocked. The face staring back at him looks exactly like his did when he was fifteen in his previous life! His eyes remained their golden orange color and his hair became longer and a bit messy. Feeling his skin he discovered that it felt soft as a baby's.His eyelashes had even turned white but it highlighted his eyes perfectly.

'Ah...its good to have you back my beautiful face~' he thought wish a happy sigh as he continued to gaze at his young face. 

(Author: ....such a narcissist...ah well)

'That old man better be thankful that he had escaped my wrath!!Hmm...should I cut my hair...?' he frowned thoughtfully for a moment,considering it before smirking slightly and deciding that, no he would not cut his hair. After all,he had always wanted long hair and now that he had the opportunity he was NOT passing it up.  In his opinion,it gave him a a cold and princely aura,which pleased him greatly.

The original owner had stayed in his room for more than five years so Jiang Chen assumed no one had ever seen his face an-

"FUCK!" His eyes widen frantically as his train of thought was cut short. HIS FAN!! Where was Baiyu?! He searched the room for about fifteen minutes without finding his beloved fan. A thought struck him,making him pause. "Hang on....maybe it is in my robes....?" he said and checked. Sure enough,there it was along with a beautiful black and white dagger.

"If I recall correctly,this dagger was by my deceased grandmother in this life. It's names is....Yinyang, I believe. I think it is similar to my fan. After a drop of blood it follows you for the rest of your life unless your soul is destroyed. Since this world is a cultivation world, I guess the impossible is possible here. I get the feeling both Baiyu and Yinyang are magickal weapons......"he murmured. "I wish to test them out but alas....it is still too early..." he sighed turning his eyes to the window,seeing the sun only just beginning to rise.

Sighing once more he turned away from the window. "Whatever...lets just continue cultivat- WAIT WHAT THE HELL?!" he exclaimed. He realized that the surrounding Qi energy was still being absorbed into his body and that he had reached the Heavenly Stage Low Rank. Turning to look at his Martial Spirit,he saw that it had grown yet another head,making it five headed. Jiang Chen panicked slightly. "Wait wait wait! Isn't this too fast?! And why do I have such a cheat skill?! This makes it even harder to keep a low profile!!" he yelled in shock,eyes wide.

(Author: ....hun with your looks and aura keeping a low profile was never an option to begin with.....)

"Damn this is so hard! I did not even learn a skill to hide my cultivation level!" he huffed,clearly frustrated. Suddenly a bell like sound echoes in his mind followed by an annoyingly perky sounding voice.

[ Ding ding! Congratulations on your cultivation! As a gift from Kamisama,you have obtained a new martial arts skill! Hydra Hide! Use it well!]

As soon as the sound and voice ended,new information flooded his mind. Again. Wincing at the slight pain,he absorbed the new info and blinked in surprise. "Oho! What a tremendous luck I have! This is just the skill I wanted. Hydra Hide allows you to hide your cultivation level and your presence which means you can hide yourself from any cultivators 3 Realms above you. Even better is that there are no difficulties training this skill as it has already reached perfection!!In other words anyone who obtained this particular skill does not have to train it! Old man it seems you are not completely useless after all!!" he said nodding in satisfaction.

Meanwhile,somewhere in the heavens:

"That little brat!! I can hear what you're saying!!" the old man raged. "Too bad he can't hear what I am saying." He huffed in annoyance.