PERSON UPDATE/AUTHOR'S NOTE

Okay guys. I know you are frustrated at the lack of updates. I get it. And as much as I'd love to give you what you want I still have a writer's block. I cannot force it and you should not expect me to. That is NOT how it goes.

Second,aside from the writer's block I have WAY TOO MUCH going on in my life lately. I simply do not have any TIME to update nor to ponder the next chapter. My father recently had surgery and I am his assigned caretaker during his recovery.

Not to mention,since he is out of work I am QUITE LITERALLY the ONLY one making money right now. I only get paid so much. My hours have increased in order to at least TRY to make up for dad's lost time.

I am TIRED. I am STRESSED OUT. I understand you want a mew chapter but right now I CANNOT GIVE IT.

How do you expect me to focus enough when my mind and emotional state have already been stretched so thin?!

I recently had a reader comment on my story.Here is their comment and my reply.

In what way do you think comments like this is okay?! All it does is put me under more pressure than I already am

In what way do you think comments like this is okay?! All it does is put me under more pressure than I already am. I appreciate that you all enjoy my story enough to want it to continue but for the love of the gods people give me a break!

I have too much going on. Too much is at stake. I promise I am not abandoning the story. But I cannot update anytime soon. I will update when I can. If you cannot have patience or any common courtesy to try and understand that JUST MAYBE an author has a LOT going on in their lives,then I cannot help you.

If you want to stay then stay. You wish to go then just go. But do not try to add more pressure to me because the more you do the more I want to just drop everything and give up.

This story will now be listed as under Hiatus until further notice. I cannot take any more. Again I will update when I can. That is all i can promise. Have a wonderful night guys.

                                       🌹🖤Nyxira🖤🌹

                     🌹🖤Nyxira🖤🌹