CHAPTER 2

While the old man in the Heavens was beginning to feel rather fascinated,down in the human world,the youth awoke in his new body. 

"Oh my god, that fucking hurt! I know I expected it but it was far more intense than I thought it would be! If it had gone on any longer I would have reached my limit!" he gasped as the agonizing pain faded away. After a moment,he opened his eyes and looked around. What he saw surprised him. It was like the Ancient China room he used to act in during his previous life. The bed,furniture,everything was exactly like a historical Chinese drama. The youth slowly began to stand up,his head aching.

Just as he was almost completely upright,a slash of white hot pain lanced his head and a second later memories poured into his mind. Gritting his teeth,he absorbed the information the memories gave him like a sponge absorbed water. Taking a moment,he began to process all that he had just learned. First,the original owner of the body had the same name as him,Jiang Chen. He had been 15 years old and was the son of the Jiang Clan Patriarch,Jiang Zuoji. He was mistreated by his own clan when it was discovered that his Martial Spirit was a mere two headed snake of the 3rd Rank.

One's Martial Spirit will be Awakened when you reach 6 years of age,so all children trained themselves until they reached the age in order to prepare themselves for cultivation. The higher your Martial Spirit is ranked, the faster the cultivation and breakthroughs. Because of the original Jiang Chen's Martial Spirit,he was criticized every time he went out,so he simply stayed indoors all day long. When he tried to cultivate,he just could not absorb the Qi Energy.

Closing his eyes,Jiang Chen checked his new body to see if anything wasbroken or if anything was wrong with it. Sure enough,he discovered that the original had been poisoned by one of the servants he had trusted. The youths expression darkened. ' What an idiot....' he thought annoyed. Sighing,he called his Martial Spirit out an examined it carefully. Its serpintine body was covered in blue and yellow colored scales. The longer he inspected it,the darker his look became."AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!! Are these people idiots or what?! This is clearly no ordinary snake! IT IS A FREAKING NINE HEADED HYDRA!!! IT IS EVEN RARER THAN HAVING A DRAGON MARTIAL SPIRIT!!" he exclaimed furiously. 

If he could spit fire from his mouth,he would be breathing fire at this very moment. These people were so stupid! How could they possibly mistake the Hydra for a mere two headed snake?! The bone structures of the two were very different!! This "snake" could evolve the further he got in his cultivation.

Jiang Chen frowned thoughtfully. "Hmm...perhaps the reason I am unable to cultivate is due to incorrect positioning....lets see..." he murmured,guessing randomly. Going to his bed,he sat down,back straight. Adjusting his hand to that he was comfortable,he closed his eyes,and began to absorb the surrounding Qi energy. A sudden rush of Qi flowed into his body at once. Immediately, the youth controlled the flow and guided it inside his dantian,where it began to fill it up. In no time at all,he broke through to Qi Stage High Rank.

Surprised,Jiang Chen furrowed his brows. "....why am I at the Qi Stage High Rank?!Ah..whatever. This is perfect for me if I wish to get stronger faster." he murmured. He continued to cultivate until he reached Mortal Stage,Mid Rank then stopped. Turning around,he checked to see how much the Hydra had evolved only to notice that it had grown  another two heads,making it four headed.  He quickly calculated in his head to see how many heads it will grow for each time he advanced in his cultivation. 'I see....So every stage I advance,it will grow one head until i reach Combat Emperor,which by then it will already have nine heads...Oh,I almost forgot! Let's see if that murderer gave me my wish. If not I will bash his head in!! It has been a long while since anyone had made me that angry!' he thought angrily.

Pausing,he frowned. "Wait a second...do they even have any mirrors in this era??"he wondered out loud."Oh whatever,lets just search for it. Looking around,he spotted a dressing table and walked over to it. Opening a drawer,he discovered a brown jade mirror and looked into it.