Hospitals, Trespassing, and Blackmail

A/n: I hope you guys' enjoy the double update-

"You're shoto's friends?" Rei asks.

Y/n nodded in response. "Where is he?" She asks, her voice soft. "He's at Endeavour's agency for internships." Hawks responds.

"I see." She says with a nod of her head. "Please, sit." The three sit in chairs in front of her, not mentioning anything about y/n's sitting habits.

"So, why are the three of you here?" Rei asks. "The information I'm about to tell you, I would like to ask that you keep it within this room." She nodded sternly. "But the cameras--"

"The cameras are down." Hawks replies.

"I am a detective known as L, I'm currently working on multiple cases but they're all connected in some way. One of those cases involves Endeavour." Her eyes fill with concern. "What did he do?" She asks.

"He's trying to wrongfully imprison y/n here. Other crimes such as attempted murder are also on the list." Hawks says. "So you're y/n." Rei says. "Have you heard of me?" Y/n asks. "I have. Enji spoke of a child named y/n in a meeting with other heroes, I just so happened to hear it. It was a case him and the police force were working on, 10 or so years ago I believe." Rei explains.

"Did you find anything that the police wouldn't know?" Hawks asks. "I'm not entirely sure, the police seem to support what he's doing." Rei replies.

"Maybe Bakugou and Todoroki will find something out." Y/n says. "But I believe Enji might have some files in his office back at the house. That case seemed to really shaken him. He never talked about it either. He seemed very frightened that night." Rei explains. The three stand up and bow.

"Thank you, we will bring your family the justice you all deserve." Rei smiles softly. "I hope you and your parents get the justice you guy's deserve as well." She says as y/n nods in thanks.

Exiting the room, y/n opens up his burner phone and dials Eiji's number. Holding it up by his index finger, the three make their way to the front as y/n carefully steps inside the front desk, being careful of the people he put to sleep earlier on.

"What're you doing?" Tokoyami asks.

"I'm looking for Rei's file, seeing when she was sent here." Y/n replies.

"What's up, y/n?" Eiji asks as y/n hears Shinso and Kota yelling at each other in the background.

"I need you to break in into the Todoroki's house." Eiji spits out his soda. "Why?!" He exclaims. "I need you to get into Endeavour's office. Since we can't get into the police station, I need my case." Y/n explains.

"Can't you just hack into their data base?" Shinso asks, the phone being on speaker. "We can't risk anything especially when the police have Endeavour's back." Y/n responds as he scans Rei's file. Noticing a lot of money transactions within her stay here.

Was Endeavour paying this place to keep Rei in here? Crazy Bastard.

Y/n takes a picture of the file and transactions, shutting off the computer and putting false memories into the ladies heads.

"Why do you need the case file for?" Kota asks. "It could have more then just the information of what happened that night, Endeavour could possibly have illegal evidence from that night. If he doesn't, we could still find something that the police don't know about. There has to be a reason why the police don't suspect a thing from him." Y/n explains as the three exit out of hospital.

"Alright. Got it." Eiji hangs up.

~~

"I can't believe we're breaking into the fucking Todoroki household." Eiji mutters as he climbs through the window. "Stop complaining. We're lucky todoroki kept his window unlocked." Shinso replies.