Madam President

A/n: We hit 12.5K reads! Thank you so much for reading!! Enjoy-

"He'll be using a gun." Shigaraki says.

"He'll be using a what?!" The squad yell, lounging around Hawks apartment.

~~

Y/n sits in the interrogation room with handcuffs on as he has a cup of tea in front of him, stacking sugar cubes on his spoon with a blank expression across his face.

Aizawa and Tsuragmae walk into the room and sit in front of him.

"Any updates?" Y/n asks as the sugar cubes drop into his tea cup.

"I'm currently trying to get custody of you so I have some power when the court date comes around." Aizawa says as y/n glances in his direction.

"You didn't need to do that." Y/n says.

"No, I wanted to." Y/n chuckles as he glances at Tsuragmae.

"I just want to list off some rules while you're here. First, you're not allowed to do an outside investigation and that also includes your friends. We will keep tabs on them." Y/n sighs.

"Second, every call you make or get, it will be recorded, be wary of that." Y/n nods.

"Third, since you're staying until the court date, you have a choice of staying in a cell or when Eraserhead gets custody of you, you will go on house arrest at his house. The calls there will also be recorded along who goes into that house." Tsuragmae explains.

"That's invasion of privacy." Y/n says with no emotion as he smashes a sugar cube between his fingers.

"That's why Eraserhead made the choice for you and why you're staying here." Y/n raises a brow, gently tapping his spoon against the table.

"Fourth, you will be under my supervision during this until the court date and to finish, your friends are also aware that they can't investigate anything so any attempt of investigating with these related cases will cause immediate arrest." Y/n nods as he stares at Tsuragmae.

"Any questions?"

"Am I allowed to have visitors?" Y/n asks.

"Yes but only once a week and only one person." Aizawa answers.

"Anyone you have in mind?" Tsuragmae asks.

"Shoto Todoroki." Y/n replies as the two look at him.

"Any reason why?" Aizawa asks.

"Does there need to be any reason why I want him to visit me?" Y/n asks.

"Should we not be suspicious if you want him to visit you?" Tsuragmae asks.

"I'm going to be under constant surveillance, what can we do?" Y/n asks as the two in from of him don't say anything.

~~

"What do you mean someone is going to kill Endeavour and Naomasa?!" Tsuragmae exclaims as Hawks, Eraserhead, and Tsuragmae all stand in a room.

"Exactly as I said it! Someone is going to kill them!"

"Who?" Aizawa asks.

"Aoyama." Hawks admits.

"I told you that you couldn't do anymore investigating!" Tsuragmae yells.

"What can you do to me that I can't do to you?" Hawks asks as Tsuragmae glares at him.

"Besides, you told the kids that. I'm a pro hero on this case. What power do you have against me that I don't have against you?" Hawks asks as Eraserhead smirks slightly.

"I can take you off this case." Tsuragmae growls.

"No you can't."

"And why is that?"

"Because you're not the leader of this case, y/n is. He has that right, you don't." Hawks insists.

"He's under arrest, he doesn't have that right." Tsuragmae says.

"Who's side are you on?" Aizawa spats.

"Y/n has a higher status of being a detective then you ever will! You can't do shit to him. Everyone involved in this investigation can't do nothing to him!" Hawks exclaims.

"Then why is he under arrest?" Tsuragmae replies with a brow raised.

"He has no allies that have higher status then the police force he got himself involved with! What can he do?" Tsuragmae asks.

"Actually, he has many under the radar allies." The president of the hero commission walks in as all three of them bow.

"He has helped with many cases that you all aren't even aware of." She says.

"Madam President, he is under arrest for a reason." Tsuragmae says. "He's dangerous."

"Yes, he is and if he wasn't on our side, what would happen then? My relationship with the boy does not bring any special treatment to him, but the reason why I'm here is because this case is getting out of hand. The police force according to him can't be trusted. So who will I rely on to take care of these web of cases?" She asks.

"Madam president, I can assure you that we have everything under control--" She interrupts him.

"Then why is my best detective under arrest?" She asks with venom under her tone.

"There's evidence pointed to him that he killed his parents but he never called a lawyer to prove that he didn't. He's using his friends and they're commiting crimes to prove his innocence. At the while solving the cases that you're so called best detective was trying to solve! Getting outsiders involved in dangerous cases is reckless! What if one of them gets hurt or worse, killed?!" Tsuragmae exclaims.

"L is using their skills for this case for a reason, whatever he does, you shouldn't even have the thought of questioning him crossing your minds. He has always been reliable in cases I give him and you as well, when has he ever done something that has put anyone in danger?" The president asks.

"Using citizens outside the force to solve these cases while committing crimes to do them for one!" Tsuragmae interjected.

The lady sighs and rubs her forehead. "Until my best detective gets things in order, he will remain here in the mean time if that makes you comfortable but you will allow him to investigate because you're detectives aren't doing anything! His friends will represent him in the court, in these cases! I'll allow him a phone and you can watch him for all I care! But you will not indanger those kids, those children are heroes in training. Up until this point, they've managed themselves! Call them here." She orders

"But Ma'am--"

"Now." She growls.

And so he did.

A/n: Damn, madam president is lowkey a badass lmao, might do a double update maybe since things are getting exciting. Who knows.

- AMS