The Gun

A/n: The book hit 11k! Thank you so much for reading! Enjoy-

"I'm going to ask you a few questions and you need to answer honestly. Do you understand?" Tsuragmae asks as Naomasa faces him and nods.

"Why did you lie in a police report about the L/n case?" He asks.

Naomasa refused to answer as he stared at his hands.

"You worked on the investigation with Endeavour, did you see anything suspicious about his actions?"

Again, Naomasa refused to answer.

~~

Todoroki stands next to y/n as the squad stand behind them. "Do you think Naomasa was also involved with the other side?" Todoroki asks.

"It would make sense since he isn't answering the questions and how he defended Endeavour so easily." Y/n replies.

"We already figured that out so why isn't he saying anything?" Eiji asks.

"Just look at his movements. Obviously anyone in his position would seem anxious but he also seems a little shaken. Hypothetically, if the other side so happened to be the league of villains, do you think the reason he isn't saying anything is because he might get himself killed if he reveals anything that may pinpoint that Endeavour and him are working for the league?" Y/n asks.

"If they are working for the league, why would they do it in the first place? They don't seem to be that dumb." Bakugou says.

"Maybe they were forced to work for them. Blackmail maybe?" Shinso suggests.

"For Endeavour it's obvious for what they could use against him. For Naomasa, that seems a little more difficult but then again, him and All Might are close friends so that might have to do with it." Y/n explains as he glances at Aizawa who's walking towards the group.

"Unfortunately the higher ups are still skeptical so I need to ask you some questions." Aizawa advised as y/n nods in response.

"Since we go back to school tomorrow, our peers maybe curious as to why I got arrested. For you guys', it shouldn't be a problem since they don't know you were apart of the investigation. Just try to act normal." The squad nodded as y/n follows after Aizawa.

"Do you think he will be released from his arrest?" Kota asks.

"All he needs to do is prove his innocence. He has plenty of resources to choose from so he should be fine." Todoroki answered.

"What happens if he gets expelled from UA for it?" Bakugou asks.

"Nezu already knows what's happening but to get suspicion off their backs and their reputation, it would be the smarter decision to expell him." Shinso stated.

"That's total bullshit." Eiji mumbled.

"I agree." The squad begin to walk away.

~~

"You claimed to of seen your parents in Nomu tanks. What was the league going to do with them?" Aizawa asks as computer sits in front of him. A professional looking lady sitting next to him.

A worker for the hero commission.

"Kill them if I didn't follow their orders." Y/n replies with no expression.