Fighting or Deceiving?

"THE MATCH WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!! IT'S SHOTO TODOROKI VERSUS Y/N L/N!!"

Y/n and Todoroki stare intensely at each other as the crowds become a distance noise and endeavour glaring at the two of them with the police on guard around the stands.

"I wonder who will win this one." Mina says. "It'll come close that's for sure. They're both strong." Sero replies.

"BEGIN!!"

Todoroki sends ice towards him as y/n dodges and drains the temperature even more, making todoroki have to warm himself up with his fire quirk.

"Trying to make me use my fire quirk? That's not gonna happen!" Todoroki exclaims as he dodges y/n's fist. "Well you can't defeat me if you're half-assing it." Y/n replies. Todoroki glares at him and slams him into the ground. "What are you trying to say?!" He exclaims.

"You can't keep giving your dad what he expects." Y/n says.

"What?"

"Your dad knows if you use your fire quirk, he'll try to make you use it more."

"That's not what I want!"

"Don't use your fire just because your father is making you. Use it because it's apart of you." Todoroki stares at him. "Besides, It looks like you're getting frostbite." He adds as Todoroki gets off him and glares. Y/n stands up. "It's not his fire, Todoroki. It's yours, stop making that the reason why he's controlling you." Y/n says as todoroki bursts into flames. "You have no idea what you just did." Todoroki growls with a grin. Y/n chuckles and shakes his head.

"SHOTO!! YOU FINALLY USED YOUR FIRE!!" Endeavour yells.

"Todoroki, Don't listen to him." Y/n says. "What was your point in doing this?" Todoroki asks as he sends his ice and fire towards y/n. "I'm trying to make you realize that you're the victim." Todoroki froze. "You're not the reason why everything that came to play. It was all your father. His hunger for more power, to be number one, that's what he wants. So Todoroki, what do you want?" Y/n asks with a blank look.

"I want....--" Todoroki looks at y/n with a grin. "I want to prove to the world that he isn't a hero! He never was." He exclaims, whispering the last part.

"Are you sure you won't regret that?"

"You made me use my fire, do you regret that?"

"Not in the slightest."

"Then help me take down my father."

The two were slient. "If you do, I'll give you something in return." Todoroki adds.

Y/n chuckles. "You can't bring my parents back."

"No, but I can sure as hell bring them the justice they deserved."

"Thank you, Todoroki." Y/n replies with a smile.

"Let's make this fight believable, shall we?" Y/n asks, getting into a fighting position. "No hard feelings if I win?" Todoroki asks with a cocky smirk. "If you can." Y/n replies.

The two run at each other. "I still hate you." Todoroki says, sending his flames towards the other male. "Likewise." Y/n replies, draining the oxygen around Todoroki who laughs. "Did you think I didn't prepare for that?" He asks, standing back up. "There's only so much oxygen you take away, so I adapted." Todoroki says, punching y/n in the face. "I guess you are smarter than you look." Y/n replies.

"Should I be offended or relieved?"

"Both. Now burn me."

"...what?"

"Oh don't be like that, I'm immune to your sissy flames." Todoroki glares at him. "You sure like to taunt, are you sure you should be doing that with the power your opponent possesses?" Todoroki asks. "I think you should be worrying about yourself." Y/n replies as he drains the clouds from above, it begins to rain and lightning slams towards the arena as the crowds scream.

The two take blows with one another as Todoroki's flames dim from the rain, using his ice quirk he corners y/n and walks towards him. "I thought this would be a harder fight, I assumed incorrectly." Todoroki says. "You're just walking into my trap." Y/n replies. Todoroki froze. "What?"

Y/n drains his energy, Todoroki falling to the ground as y/n stomps on his head, Todoroki grunting in response. "I can drain anything, Todoroki." Y/n says. "What's your point?" Todoroki whispers.

"At this moment, I am slowly draining your quirk away, do you know where the cells of your quirk goes?" Todoroki's eyes widen. "You didn't." He growls. "Everything I drain reflects back onto me, some of my moves I'm immune to, but I'm slowly taking your quirk." Todoroki grits his teeth and glares. "Now, you either give up or become quirkless. Your pick."

"I thought we were partners!"

"We are but we need to make this fight believable don't we?"

"This is taking it to far!"

"Now, now, Todoroki. We don't have a lot of time. The clock is ticking and more of your quirk is draining away. So it's either your quirk or your pride. Which one will it be?" Y/n asks.

"You're gonna regret this." Todoroki spats as y/n holds him from behind, putting him in a choke hold, and sitting on the ground as the crowd begin to worry, not to mention that Endeavour was glaring into the tired males soul. "You're going to regret this if you don't hurry up, clocks ticking, doki-doki." Y/n replies.

"Fine! I give up!" Todoroki yells.

"Todoroki surrenders! Y/n wins!" Midnight yells as the crowds go wild.

Y/n releases his hold on Todoroki who glares at him. "What was that for?!" He yells, feeling his quirk return.

"Pay back for punching me in the face multiple times back in the hall."

"If it weren't for the plan, I would have killed you by now." Todoroki responds. Y/n chuckles and replies, "Take your anger out on Endeavour. He already looks angry as it is." The two looking at Endeavour who's seething in anger from the stands.

"I hate you." Todoroki mutters.

Y/n pulls out a piece of candy and pops it into his mouth. "Likewise." The two walk off the field, the next round awaits.

"Y/n L/n versus Katsuki Bakugou! Who will win and who will fall?! Tune in soon to find out what happens next!"