Benny💛

8 years agoHi I'm YN I'm five years old and I have a big secret! I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone else! Ok? Great! So my secret is that I like a boy! His name is Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez but everyone calls him Benny,he's two months older...

8 years ago
Hi I'm YN I'm five years old and I have a big secret! I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone else! Ok? Great! So my secret is that I like a boy! His name is Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez but everyone calls him Benny,he's two months older than me and he's really cute. He has big green eyes with a mix of brown I don't really remember what that color is called,but he has them and he has brown hair and he can run really really fast!

I've liked him for 3 days now and I think it's time to tell him. He's coming over for dinner later which is good because I can tell him then! My mom said his family would be over in 30 minutes so I quickly put on a very pretty denim skirt,a red sweater and black shoes that my dad got me for Christmas. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that I looked very pretty.

"YN come down sweetheart Benny's here." I heard mommy call from downstairs so I quickly hurried down to the living room where I saw Benny and his parents I said hello to all of them. Mine and Benny's dad went outside to our patio to play cards.

"YN why don't you and Benny go play up in your room? Dinners not quite done." My mom said to which I quickly agreed

"Okay!" I grabbed Benny's hand and pulled him up to my room,when we got there we both sat on my bed

"How are you Benny?" I asked

"I'm g-good" he stuttered Benny's actually a little shy but that's okay

"You're cute when you stutter." I said smirking and getting closer to him "anyways Benjamin" I said trying to sound more grown up "I have something very important to tell you"

"What is it YN" he asked

"Well I've known you since I was 3 and a half years old,but just two nights ago I realized that you Benny are gunna get married to me." I stated proudly

"What why?!"

"Because I like you Benny. D-do you like me too?" I asked

"No."

"No?! Why not I'm pretty aren't I?"

"No not really and because girls have cooties"

"Ha! Got you! I was just pranking you! I don't like you not even a little" I said but obviously it was a lie

"Oh okay. Wanna draw something?" Benny asked

"Sure"