Mike💜

I woke up this morning not feeling too hot

I woke up this morning not feeling too hot. My stomach had terrible cramps I looked over and saw my boyfriend Mike sleeping beautifully and peacefully. I took the covers off of me since I'm going to the restroom but when I saw the sheets I felt like I had just gotten slapped in the face.

Red.

Red.

Red.

Everywhere! It's all over my side of the bed! Mike is gunna be so grossed out! I couldn't move I couldn't breathe so I did the only thing I could do. Cry. I cried loud and hard immediately waking Mike.

"Baby what's-oh" He realized why I was crying "shh baby don't cry it's ok" he got out of bed and helped me off of it

"M-mike I'm so sorry!" I cried into his shoulder

"No baby don't worry it's all good" he placed me down in the bathroom and he took my shirt off "Take a warm shower and get cleaned up,doll, I'll be right back" I took the rest of my clothes off and got in the shower,I started cleaning myself up.

After I was all cleaned up I got out of the shower to see som pads and tampons on the toilet. Oh Mike,he did this all for me. I quickly did everything I needed to do and got out of the bathroom. I headed into mine and Mikes room and I saw him putting new sheets and stuff on the bed. He was turned around so I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waste he then turned around to face me.

"Thanks for everything Mike"

He kissed the top of my head

"It's nothing princess. You know I love you,right?" He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waste

"I do know. I hope you know I love you too"

I brought him in close for a long passionate kiss.