Mike💜

"Alison I really wanna date you! I don't care what anyone thinks I just want you"

He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Oh Benny I wanna be with you too,but Phillips would never let us be happy! I mean I'm his kid sister!"

"You don't have to worry about that baby. I'll take care of Phillips"

"I love you Benny"

"I love you too Ali"

We were both leaning into the kiss when all of a sudden.

"CUT"

Our lips were so close to touching but Mike and I slowly pulled away.

"That was amazing acting guys!" David the director said "it's almost like y'all are really in love" Mike and I laughed awkwardly before he left to do some more directing stuff.

"He's right you know" Mike said

"About?"

"About us being in love" he held my hand and we began to walk to our trailers

"We're not in love Mike" I giggled

"Aren't we tho?"

I continued to laugh at his joke. It hurt to know that he was only joking I actually did come to really love Mike in the 3 months we were filming and I know it may seem soon but he's just such an easy person to fall for.

" no i-i'm serious YN,I love you"

"what?"

"I love you you're an amazing smart funny beautiful kind girl. There was no way I was leaving here without falling in love with you"

"Mike are you sure?"

"Positive"

"and this isn't some prank with the boys?"

He smiled

"No. There's no way in hell,that what I feel towards you is fake"

"Mike I love you too"

He smiled and we both leaned in until eventually our lips touched they fit perfectly together.